PDA

View Full Version : which sounds best???

RT_Luver
04-30-2002, 05:33 PM
alright...I've decided to go with either a black and chrome color scheme or a red, black, chrome color scheme....tell me which sounds best

red c&c ectreme e-mag
68 3000 flatline
dovetail adaptor
shocktech black drop
clear warp
black revy
12in freak w/ stainless base and black tip

OR

black c&c extreme e-mag
68 3000 flatline
dove tail adaptor
chrome shocktech drop forward
clear warp
black revy
12in freak w/ SS base and black tip

tell me which you think would look better and if I should change something..I would like to stick to either a red, black, chrome idea or black and chrome...THANKS

HoppysMag
04-30-2002, 05:35 PM
its all personal prefrance, and its up to you.... but i like black... black and red would look nice but hey.......

RT_Luver
04-30-2002, 05:59 PM
I really started thinkin about it and I believe I came up with a good color scheme

red c&c extreme
black shocktech drop forward
68 3000 flatline
dove tail mount
smoke warp
freak w/ black base and black front

i figure that the base of the freak doesn't really matter since they ball doesn't even touch it. what ya'll think

RT_Luver
04-30-2002, 06:52 PM
I was also thinkin of gettin either a red shell for my revy or one side red and other black. thatcha think?? also If I got the color idea above this, what color warp should i get. red or smoke? thanks

HoppysMag
04-30-2002, 07:19 PM
i love the red black idea.....you could also get a red/black warp if you really wanted to but it would mean buying the second color shell

ß.C.
04-30-2002, 09:11 PM
Take the one with red! Take a step forward and quit being the same as everyone else, and a perfect color for that is.... RED

Actually there are a lot of red guns out there but stil. . . black and RED

RT_Luver
04-30-2002, 10:05 PM
alright I'm gettin the following

red c&c extreme e-mag
68 3000 flatline
dove tail mount
black shocktech drop
and 12in freak w/ black base and tip

now I'm wondering what color warp and revy would go best with that?? a red warp black revy, smoke warp red revy, red warp half black half red revy, OR smoke warp half black half red revy?? thanks