PDA

View Full Version : Should Shocktech (or AGD) make a "RiceRocket" eMag?

DiRTyBuNNy
05-01-2002, 01:27 PM
I was just wondering..because Warped Sportz makes the Chris LaSoya and Rocky Dark Angels...should Shocktech or AGD do a RiceRocket (Manny from Aftershock..our resident NPPL or PSP Mag Shooter) eMag? I'm not asking for something next week...but i still think that it could be pretty cool...

thecavemankevin
05-01-2002, 01:41 PM
dirtybunny, i think you come up with the most interesting topics sometimes :)

I wouldn't mind seeing a special team version/dark extreme, but i don't think it should be called "ricerocket" kind of a cheesey name and will get laughed at and made fun of by all the other guns. To make it even worse, the "ricerocket" wouldn't be allowed to join in any of the reindear...er...i mean paintball games :(

:)

DiRTyBuNNy
05-01-2002, 02:05 PM
thank you..I really appreciate that CMK, but really it's just the Paxil talking sometimes..hehehhee...well..I mean..if we want the eMag to join the high end electro "arena" how about making a Super High End eMag..I only used RiceRocket because Manny plays at the top level of our game and he's a mag shooter through and through..

RT_Luver
05-01-2002, 02:20 PM
I like the idea...I mean why should the other electro's get cool versions and the the e-mag...we ALL know that it deserves

RT_Luver
05-01-2002, 02:21 PM
just maybe a different name