PDA

View Full Version : 2 Finger Triggers (Intelliframe)

Z-man
05-01-2002, 01:30 PM
*If this has been covered somewhere else in detail sorry about this (you could just point me to it)*

I was interested in getting some feedback on control and feel of the RT's that are using 2 finger triggers (specifically the intelliframe). I have been using my RT with the stock grip assembly and I am looking into picking up either the blade or... whatever you call the traditional 2 finger setup...

I used to have an ANS Minimag that I later tried out one of those 'Bargain Bob's 2 finger trigger that you install yourself... bad idea. It was cheap quality and made the Mag fart a bunch (you get what you pay for).

So now with my RT I am quite happy and do have a bit of trouble keeping my paintballs per game under 800 rounds (but it's too much fun).:p

SO! enlighten me all you who have gone this rout. I have never tried the blade trigger but I am really hoping to gain better control over the reactive aspect of the gun and with that, increased shots per sec.

Thanks guys

einhander619
05-01-2002, 08:27 PM
I don't know if this is along the lines of what you're talking about, but I'm interested in putting a I-frame blade trigger on my benchy. Anybody done this or know where I can get a blade trigger?

Tufiremn
05-02-2002, 02:27 AM
Zman, I have a blade Iframe on my RT, and it doesn't help slow down the ROF at all, though I guess it kinda helps control it a little. Since you have to move he bottom of the trigger farther for it to fire, you have a wider span of control. Though this could be done with the double trigger all the same. The only true way to slow down your ROF is to go with an adjustable N2 tank. I found that an adjustable tank really makes the RT's shine, as you can adjust the gun to your playing style. I run mine at 700-750psi, and pull off three round burst all day, or drop it lower for more accurate one shot play, though you can still get a pretty good ROF due to the short trigger pull, and slight reactivity. So the difrence between the blade and double triggers is stricly cosmetic, and up the personal taste.

slapnutz
05-05-2002, 02:14 AM
I think it is a totaly different feeling going from a stock frame to the intilli. but I like it alot more..I think when I get use to it I am gonna rip soome paint!

oh you can get the blade trigger from agd...25 dollars but I doubt it will fit on a benchy.