PDA

View Full Version : Triple regulation, good or bad??

Brian68mag
05-01-2002, 08:08 PM
another one of my friends is looking at a intimidator classic, he would probably put a inline regulater on it even though i said it was a waste of $$

he wants to know why i tell him to get a mag over a timmy to, he also has about 1k to spend

HoppysMag
05-01-2002, 08:10 PM
have him get an EMAG.... and i donno bout other guns but the tank reg and the mag reg are enough.. you dont need a 3rd reg, i would asume its the same on other guns ( i mean having 2 regs )

magatron
05-01-2002, 08:21 PM
let him shoot your mag, and if he likes it better than a timmy, than he should get a mag.

if you have apg's, they did did a regulator round-up issue, and they explain why not to triple reg: to sum it all up though, with a tripe reg, one reg would most likly starve the the thrid, and cause the marker to burp. with a timmy though, i don't think they have reg on them, and if it has a solinoid i believe they have to be reged to a certain leval in order for the soilinoid not to crack.

liigod
05-01-2002, 10:21 PM
intimidators are great guns. You should get an inline reg on them. Tripple regging isnt EVIL if u are doing it on an intimidator. Get a stabalizer or a bob long torpedo reg. And yes, please let him shoot an intimidator next to a mag, and a cocker too. Most people do choose the intimidator to be honest.