PDA

View Full Version : alien attack at Bearclaw

blazingRT
05-01-2002, 08:10 PM
a scenario game at Bearclaw paintball in Fayetville TN. june 22-23 excpecting 175+, scenario teams such as Death Inc., Moist Donuts. (hehe not sure how to spell tht.) this is my 3rd scenario game and hope to see evryone there. :)

Load SM5
05-01-2002, 08:53 PM
Hey, I can go. That's only 1.5 hours north of me. And since it's my birthday a few days before it'll be my present to me.:D

How much does this run?

blazingRT
05-01-2002, 09:38 PM
as poated at warpig

BEAR CLAW PAINTBALL AND BEN AND BONNIE TORICELLI OF MILLENNIUM PAINTBALL PRODUCTIONS NOW TAKING PRE REGISTRATIONS FOR JUNE SCENARIO GAME. $50 PRE REGRISTRATION...SPECIAL MARKER DRAWING FOR PRE-REGISTERED PLAYERS!! PRE-REGISTRATION ENDS JUNE8 ENTRY IS $60 AFTER THE DEADLINE. $15 AIR/CO2 ALL WEEKEND(3P.M. FRIDAY-12 NOON SUNDAY) ZAP PERFORMANCE PAINT(EVENT PAINT ONLY) $75 2000 ROUND CASE SPECIAL KINGMAN COSTUME CONTEST!! OVER $3500 IN PRIZES...KINGMAN,INDIAN CREEK, WICKED IMPULSE,RICOCHET 2K, TOPSTITCH,BLACKPOINT ENGINEERING AND MORE! FREE CAMPING, 3 FLUSHING TOILETS, 1 HOT SHOWER, HOT FOOD, LIVE BAND, FIREWORKS, FULL SERVICE AIR CONDITIONED PRO SHOP ,MINI VENDOR SHOW...FAYETTEVILLE TN 931.433.9595 1HR 15 SOUTH OF NASHVILLE TN 1 HOUR WEST OF CHATTANOOGA 45 MINUTES NORTH OF HUNTSVILLE AL IN THE BEAUTIFUL TENNESSEE FOOTHILLS...BEAR CLAWS' 4 TH ANNIVERSARY AND BEAR CLAW BOBS' BIRTHDAY-COME HELP US CELEBRATE! NO NIGHT VISION PLEASE!! FIREWORKS , FAMILY ACTIVITIES AND SPACE CAMP IS NOT VERY FAR AWAY...
WWW.BEARCLAWPAINTBALL.COM 931.433.9595
Bear Claw Bob here...Bear Claw plays 60+acres and offers 25 acres in pasture for camping,parking etc. You may even camp under the trees for shade if you don't mind a hike to the flushing toilets.
I was told a short while ago that Wicked Impulse wants to attend our vendor show?! Sounds like about 6 vendors are committed at this time... Last game we had 120 players and we are looking for 150+ this time...70 or so have committed verbally already and the registration forms just arrived yesterday. call 931.433.9595 for more info go to www.bearclawpaintball.com for pictures of SOME of the fields
http://www.warpig.com/forums/rec/

blazingRT
05-01-2002, 09:39 PM
plz tht would be the first time for me to play with another AOer

Load SM5
05-01-2002, 11:14 PM
I can probably make it. I just have to have enough money for a 10 man in Nashville (I have to buy a new jersey on top of it all) and Shatnerball, both in August. Should'nt be an issue though.