PDA

View Full Version : New automag shooter

darklotusjuggalo76
05-01-2002, 08:27 PM
Hey, i am going to buy a automag from a friend for 200, i dont have a clue about these guns, show me a spyder and i'll know whats wrong with it in a second, but i want a faster gun. he says the gun is 5 years old, what do i need to replace. if anyone has a webpage all about mags that would help alot.

FordPrefect
05-01-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by darklotusjuggalo76
if anyone has a webpage all about mags that would help alot.

We call it AO:D

But, are you just buying the gun for $200? Or are you getting other stuff also? Because you can get a new gun from PBgear.com for $230 for a powerfeed. But if you are gonna buy this one, I would get a parts kit. It has all the o-rings you need, and I would just replace them all for safeties sake:).

Automags are really easy to take care of(ussually) and if you can learn Spyders, you can learn 'Mags.

TransMan
05-01-2002, 11:18 PM
if ur gonna get anything used get a retro mag or an RT

Blazingace
05-02-2002, 12:10 AM
Does it come with the manual or the video? If not you can print the manual off the Airgun Designs website. Are you going to run Air or CO2? If you run CO2 you might want to try an expansion chamber and a remote. These are the best for keeping liquid CO2 out of the gun. (A very bad thing) The gun is really easy to take care of. As long as you 1) Oil it 2) keep liquid CO2 out of the valve 3) make sure the screws are all tight and 4) shoot good paint, you should have no problem. Have fun and welcome to AO! :)