PDA

View Full Version : Vicious Cycle

Icesaber
05-01-2002, 08:53 PM
A little while back I bought a HPA system. Now that I have a HPA system, I can get the retro valve upgrade. Undoubtedly I will find that with the faster rate of fire from the retro valve I’ll need something like the HALO loader to keep the paint moving.

A simple question: Does this vicious cycle ever end?

Icesaber

subbeh
05-01-2002, 09:05 PM
Nope.

Welcome to your new money pit.

This and fast food basicly is my budget...

OldSchoolMag
05-01-2002, 09:06 PM
No... well, I don't know - let me go to another site and ask the same question:)

OSM

hardr0ck68
05-01-2002, 09:16 PM
cause after one mag you build another with your spare parts....then you want something else just to try...i swear i will sell it after i try it...next thing you know 1std feed 2 powerfeeds 1 micro and an SLF with a 4500 flatline and to many loaders to count...such is life

Army
05-01-2002, 09:32 PM
Yes, it is a terribly vicious cycle of never-ending spend and upgrade.................THANK GOODNESS TOO!:D

spazzed
05-01-2002, 09:52 PM
'Tis an extremely vicious cycle... In the last 2 weeks, I've spend just shy of $400 all because I wanted a new grip-frame & HPA. Gotta buy this, gotta buy that. blahblahblah.. OO great deal! yaddayadda

tysonmachado
05-02-2002, 09:25 AM
I recently bought a used minimag with a buch of accessories for $500 just because I wanted the black mainbody!

Of course, the intelliframe was a plus, and I was able to trade the two boomsticks that came with it for a full freak kit with 16" front, and the retrovalve from the mini for a stock valve and z-grip and 12" freak front, then I used that stock valve and my old mainbody to build another mag to trade for a 2k1 cocker.................

nilloc 93
05-02-2002, 09:32 AM
Just to give you an idea, the Mag pictured in my signature doesn't even slightly resemble what it's been transformed into now.
I've just recently picked up an Intelliframe, added a custom made 15 degree 1-piece gas thru, added a Reactor on/off, and painted the body along with my drop forward and tourney lock with a blue sparkle finish.
Next comes an R/T valve, but I have a feeling it won't stop there, and I hope it never does.:D

P.S. I'll post pics soon for eveyone's approval