PDA

View Full Version : Timmys? defiant? or bushy?

56kSomeGuy
05-02-2002, 01:59 PM
Could anyone who has owned or shot a timmy or a defiant or a bushy tell me the pros and cons of these guns? I just wanted to know which ones are better.

wyn1370
05-02-2002, 02:33 PM
haven't shot a defiant or bushy, but I love my timmis. they come standard with an ace(anti-chop eye), have yet to chop a ball. I've broken balls (2 or 3 out of about 10,000 rounds between two guns), but that was barrel user error, nothing to do with the ace.

the JoKeR
05-02-2002, 03:23 PM
My problem is that I can't own just one. I sold my Palmer Blazer to buy a Defiant. I liked the Defiant so much I stopped using my RT, and then sold it for a Bushy. They're light, pretty trouble free, electronic (duh), and fun to shoot, especially when you upgrade some parts, like the chip. I miss the simplicity of the RT and the rock solid durability it had, but these guns have a bigger giggle-factor for me. As for cons, considering you can get a stock Bushy for about $400 new, and little more for the Defiant, there's not much bad I can say. The trigger is a little sloppy, but it's cheap to fix. The Bushy has ICD threaded barrel, which I don't like, but the Defiant has Cocker threads...
The absolute worst thing in my opinion is that there is no good message board for them other than PBNation, which is fine if you're 13 and/or have no regard for the English language. Since both my guns are Warped, I still welcome myself on AO!:D

thecavemankevin
05-02-2002, 09:27 PM
Hey, give me a few days to give you a review of the Timmy, i just got one, but haven't had a chance to mess with it too much. But i can say that it is friggin awesome.

Here is a review by mike over at www.countypaintball.com

http://www.countypaintball.com/product_description.asp?item=1506

and then check out his FAQ about them

http://www.cei.net/~defiance/intimidator_faq.html

liigod
05-02-2002, 09:40 PM
defiant = bushy
intimidator is awesome possum.

if u want me to tell u about them, im me, im not guna type it alll out in the forums. hit pbnation and see how much everyone loves them.