PDA

View Full Version : Here's want i want for my gun... what do you think?

BTAutoMag
05-02-2002, 08:15 PM
well im sure most of you have seen the evolution of the chrome beast over the time ive been here. heres all the parts i want before i will consider it done. what do you think?

*Parts I will buy:
-Smart Parts Freak (Chrome)
-Clear Macroline
-Palmer Stabalizer (Chrome)
-Clear 12v revvy shell

*What I will make or have custom ordered
-Clear Warp Hose from Bond1313
-Silver Powder coating on a few items
-Clear Blade trigger for my booyaah
-Clear Trigger Guard for my booyaah
-Clear body rail with a clear front block integrated into it
-Clear Grip Panels for my booyaah

I am going for a look that is going to be entirely reflective and clear:D opinions?

below is a pic of my current setup... not pictured is my clear warp, 12v revvy, and booyaah ELCD frame.

speedballbanks
05-02-2002, 08:18 PM
i would have to say get someone to custom make you a clear boo-yaah trigger i would suggest polycarbonate for the material leave the trigger guard black and get the stuff done in silver otherwise it would look sweet and maybe if your feeling real corgeous get a newer pic lol.

BTAutoMag
05-02-2002, 08:24 PM
im powder coating the booyaah silver so the clear guard wont look to out of place. and yes i am useing the poly whatyamecallit stuff. my friend (MadClown) is going to make it for me. i will be with him the whole time giving him specifics about what i want done (hopefully) so he doesnt make what i dont want.

richie
05-02-2002, 08:28 PM
I think it looks good and will look even better with your add ons you plan.If this works, here is a pic of mine I am working on.I made my own drop forward,shortend a whispering death x-chamber and am now trying to go intellifeed as I get the money.A retro valve would be nice also. Good luck and keep up the good work.

Croix71
05-02-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag

*Parts I will buy:
-Smart Parts Freak (Chrome)
-Clear Macroline
-Palmer Stabalizer (Chrome)
-Clear 12v revvy shell

*What I will make or have custom ordered
-Clear Warp Hose from Bond1313
-Silver Powder coating on a few items
-Clear Blade trigger for my booyaah
-Clear Trigger Guard for my booyaah
-Clear body rail with a clear front block integrated into it
-Clear Grip Panels for my booyaah

About some your parts,

1) smarts parts freak - the SS back will be as close to chrome you can get & as for the front there isn't one that is chrome. It'll have to be matte silver.

2) clear macro line - If you can get a hold of one great! I tried looking but was warned repeatedly that the reason you don't see them is that they will burst. For some reason the clear plastic isn't as strong as the solid colors.

3) Clear warp hose - Any news from Bond1313?

This set up will look good when you piece it together. Please post pics when it's complete! :D

BTAutoMag
05-02-2002, 09:41 PM
well matte silver and SS is close enough. as for the clear Macroline... what color do you sugguest would work with it?

Quiet
05-02-2002, 10:24 PM
It's gonna be deadly when you're through with it.
Nice