PDA

View Full Version : MA Players.

obsolete898
05-02-2002, 08:33 PM
Where do you guys play. I'll be home for like 20 days in August and I wanna play at the best place around, preferably one with cheap field paint. I was thinking the place on the Cape.

virus
05-02-2002, 11:29 PM
well the are a few of us on the west end... but the bulk is out on the east side of the state....

your best bet would be to ask a little closer to the date you'll be back....

i know there are some of us that are planning on going out for shatner ball at the end of aug. so at that time for those that are going i'm not to sure you'll see them on the fields round here as it would be the last money crunch time before heading out.... then again ya never know...

I <3 MAGS
05-03-2002, 12:56 AM
I met a few of my friends up at Cape Cod Paintball over palm sunday weeked and that place looked pretty nice.

If you want to travel south a little to RI there is a place near the beach called Warzone Paintball, I hear from all the locals that its pretty cool and cheap(BYOP). (I have some free passes) :D

dansim
05-03-2002, 07:30 AM
yeah cape cod paintball rocks
65 a case
20 to play hey whos going to shatnerball form ma i wasnt thinkin of going but i might if some yall do

oh www.capecodpaintball.com is there website

ronron2112
05-03-2002, 07:36 AM
you have friendly fire... but i donot know where it moved.
you have canobie paintball. and paintball wizard might be having a nother game day with inthe next month...

Gecko
05-03-2002, 08:59 AM
sniffle sniffle friendly fire paintball is no more. First place i started playing.....
Where in Mass will you be? If your in the west end, there is a nice new indoor place at the hampshire mall. My favorite place where i play almost every weekend in Matt's Outback in Coventry Ct. Lots of fields and cheap prices. If your in the eastern part of Mass CCPB (Cape Cod) is THE place to play, it's awesome. Alot of us are planning on going to CCPB the Weekend of May 11th check out the thread in this forum.
Gecko

The Frymarker
05-03-2002, 09:48 AM
Bummer, I wish I was on these forums sooner.

We had the cheapest prices for paint $55 for paint, my husband is a distributor for paint. Northeast Paintball indoor.

Oh well. We play our outdoor with Scorpion or Marcio's Eastside Paintball in Mass.

virus
05-03-2002, 10:42 AM
i just cant wait for the indoor in the mall to get the airball bunkers... them there barrels are getting a little old.... though they did get rid of the barrel snake and built a 4X4X4 triangle house with 3 laydown on top big improvement of the snake... its also good to play and get to from both sides of the field

Krazy Ivan
05-03-2002, 10:48 AM
Guys, everyone who went to Friendly Fire, It just moved and got a major Face Lift. It's now called Fox 4 and is across for the Wholesale Auto Mart Dealership, on route 140, in upton. It's prolly about 3-5 miles away from the old field. Now the field and Proshop are one in the same though. The moved the store from grafton too.

Now it's field paint only, however the field is much bigger than the old one, and they are thinking of making a sup air field for the speedball next to the store!

obsolete898
05-03-2002, 11:15 AM
I'm from Peabody, it's about 15 north of Boston. But I can go pretty much anywhere that's reasonably close. Canobie sounds cool but thier like $100 a case, no way I'm payn' that much. It'll probally be the cape, thanx guys. I'll ask again when it comes to that time.

TheTramp
05-03-2002, 11:18 AM
Now that Global closed, Cap Cod is probably the best in the state. 4-5 Sup Air, 3 hyperball, and some woods fields.

I <3 MAGS
05-03-2002, 12:54 PM
I have not been paying much attention to shatnerball. Where is it going to take place?

ronron2112
05-03-2002, 03:58 PM
wheres the indoor place in the (new) "hamshire mall"?

it sounds intriguing..

virus
05-03-2002, 06:36 PM
hampshire mall in hadley.... its right on rt9 just a couple of miles from UMASS amherst and I91