PDA

View Full Version : Full-Auto Warp feed sweetness!

cledford
05-02-2002, 10:00 PM
I finally got my Warp feed hook up to the Intimidator finished. I had a problem with the soldering I did on the first wiring harness and ended up with a short. Had to buy a second harness - rewired everything and it is SMOKIN!!!

I was pulling of 10-15 round full-auto bursts at 14 BALLS PER SECOND, WITH NO CHOPS OR BREAKS!!!! Talk about fun! I can't describe it.

First the details. I did not use RobAGDs or AGDs methods for the hookup. I know a good guy down in NC who specializes in Timmy's (Jim Shuler at www.paintballkingdom.com)and he swore up and down by his method. He ended up talking me into giving it a try. Anyhow, you splice into the solinoid wires, instead of coming off the valve it's self (Rob), or the trigger (AGD). I'm sure their methods work fine - I just found Jim's way to be the easiest. You have to up the dwell to 8ms from 6 - which is now recommended by Delta/Bob for better consistancy anyhow. The thing ROCKS! Thanks AGD for bringing such a cool product to the market!

If anyone wants info/advice on the Timmy hook-up let me know. Next gun in line to be "Warped" is the Shocker...

-Calvin

liigod
05-02-2002, 10:18 PM
You should read the petty paintball one, works well. Id consider it for my gz intimidator but if i got a warp i'd want it right into the breach on the gun from the side. jim is the man, if uve ever seen a pic of my GZ that yellow sticker says www.paintballkingdom.com

RobAGD
05-02-2002, 10:22 PM
Calvin - Taping the Noid wires is the same as taping the noid :) Some signel, I go right on the noid bcause it dosent involve choping up wires. God nows I am not scared to do that, but if I Don't have to I try not to.

s long as it works for you its all good.

-Robert

cledford
05-02-2002, 10:33 PM
Rob,

That's funny - I thought nothing of hacking up the wires, but when I saw your 'noid surgery my heart skipped a beat :)

Actually, I saw your method after I had started on mine. I used a modified Petty method.

Are you working tomorrow? I heard you had an Extreme on display up at the store.

-Calvin

RobAGD
05-02-2002, 10:35 PM
I did, its packed up for shipping back to Tom :/

-Robert

thecavemankevin
05-02-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by RobAGD
I did, its packed up for shipping back to Tom :/

-Robert

why is that rob, can you tell us?

Hey Rob, in you pic on you site with the warp and timmy all hooked up, what kind of high/low rise do you have hooked up with the PTP adapter?

RobAGD
05-03-2002, 12:38 AM
Nothing wrong, It was a loaner for showing off in teh shop ( got a few more Preorders ) and a lot more people really thinking hard baout getting one.

As to the feed neck thats just a PTP Feed Adapter, Bushie/Timmy threads are the same.

-Robert

Croix71
05-03-2002, 01:40 AM
Cled, how about posting some pics? :D

BTAutoMag
05-03-2002, 11:40 AM
i cant wait till i get my booyaah to work that fast. then i can see how much fun ti is first hand.