PDA

View Full Version : Question: Z-Grip + Foregrip Extender

Croix71
05-03-2002, 10:13 AM
For those who've put a notch on the Foregrip Extender to accomodate a Z-Grip I have a question. How did you do it, what did you use, and how wide and deep was the notch?

I'll be attempting this soon and I don't want to screw things up and end up getting another Foregrip Extender. :D

virus
05-03-2002, 10:23 AM
well i just took mine to work with me and put it on a bridgeport with and endmill a tad smaller then what i needed.....

it can be done with a small file set, a dremal and a hack saw but doing it that way can be a pain and take a little time to do.....

if you know someone that works in a machine shop or has access to a bridgeport ask them to do it... it take all of about 5 min if they take their time.... also if there is a trade school near you that has a machine shop that would be another good place to check.....

Croix71
05-03-2002, 11:24 AM
Thanks for the info Virus!

I don't have access to a machine shop nor a bridgeport. It looks like I'll have to use a dremel. Any suggestion what as to what bits I would need? Any help would be appreciated. :D

BTAutoMag
05-03-2002, 11:43 AM
i used the file off my poket knife and some free time. works your mussles really well