PDA

View Full Version : Wanna tweak my ReTroMag to it's fullest

Wheelman
05-03-2002, 01:56 PM
I got my ReTro Valve today (WAHOO! que the fanfare) I want to tweak my mag out to it's fullest with what I got.

P/F body (might have a warp on it soon)
2X benchy frame
sear and unmolested trigger rod
3000psi HPA preset @ 800psi

What can I do to peak this with out having to got out and buy all kinds of stuff like an adjustable tank, Intelli etc.

Tunaman
05-03-2002, 03:35 PM
Now shoot the crap out of it! Don't take it apart for 6 months. The trigger will get better! You don't need much more...:D

FrAuStY
05-03-2002, 06:23 PM
Really the only thing that "I" see you could improve on would be the frame. Maybe an intelli or Z-grip. Other than that not a whole lotta tweakin can be done.
If you had an adjustable tank, you could tune the reactiveness of the trigger by increasing or decreasing the operating pressure.
Basically as Tunaman said.. shoot it till yer finger's sore all the time. By then.. it should be broken in :)

J/k about the sore part lol... no self-inflicted injuries are allowed in paintball.:p

Quiet
05-03-2002, 08:32 PM
You could put a trigger stop in the benchy

Wheelman
05-04-2002, 06:58 AM
The benchy had a triggerstop in it when I got it, I liked the fel of it but in order to adjust it out to work on my mag the set screw was up higher than the frame, rather than grind it it off I just removed it. I'll probably get a shorter screw for it sometime