PDA

View Full Version : Building an RT PRO

¿PaintTheWorld?
05-03-2002, 06:55 PM
I plan on building my own rt pro in the near future. I have a black hopper left RT pro body, freak barrell system, Inteliframe, the rt valve, and the rt gas thru and the dovetail adapter for that all on the list. My question is what else do I need in order to make it work? Or would I just be better off buying the RT Pro? Thanks for your future input.

Jonno06
05-03-2002, 06:57 PM
it need n2 and a hopper.....

and maybe a bolt...

¿PaintTheWorld?
05-03-2002, 07:34 PM
I forgot to add that I already have an n2 tank and a motorized hopper. All I need is input on if these products that I have chosen will be able to be put together and function properly. Thanks for your input on the bolt, keep them coming.

InfinatyBPS
05-04-2002, 01:30 AM
I say just buy one from paintballgear.com. and then buy the upgrades you want. It will be alot cheaper and easier.

subbeh
05-04-2002, 09:15 AM
He already has all of the stuff, though.

Need a trigger frame, body rail, banjo bolt, foregrip...

And there is prolly more I am missing.

Edited... spelling.

Jonno06
05-04-2002, 10:57 AM
he doesnt need banjo bolt,he is building RT PRO....sounds like you have about everything.....put it together and see if it works,if not tell us,and we will help you fix it.

InfinatyBPS
05-04-2002, 11:12 AM
he doesn't have everything, he said thats whats on his list.

RT_Luver
05-04-2002, 03:52 PM
I think u need a body rail

ProjectMag
05-04-2002, 04:02 PM
You need the body rail, front frame screw, and rear field strip screw. If you get a new body rail, then it will come with the twist lock assembly and rail bushing (two other parts you need).

¿PaintTheWorld?
05-04-2002, 09:35 PM
Well after I totaled up all of the costs it came to be a little more than buying the stock marker with the freak. So I decided it was not worth more having my own built from scratch RT Pro (even though it would be cool.) So I will probably buy the stock marker. Thanks for all of your input guys it helped alot!

¿PaintTheWorld?
05-05-2002, 02:01 AM
This RT Pro is intended to be a Birthday present for my little brother, as he is starting to play in some tournies and is an avid rec ball player. Before I go out and purchase this for him do you think he is ready for it? He has been playing for about 3 years now and currently owns a black dragun that is constantly breaking down on him. I thought I would give him a change of pace and let him have a really reliable gun that will work everday he plays. So do you think I have made the right choice? Thanks again.

WickeDKlowN
05-05-2002, 07:45 AM
yuo might just wanna get a nice minimag setup, and let him upgrade to the ReTro valve later if he wants, but it all depends how old he is, and how much he plays.

Jonno06
05-05-2002, 08:10 AM
yea,he is definitly ready for a RT Pro....Black Draguns suck IMO.....