PDA

View Full Version : SmartMags and Retros

SqueegeeKid
05-03-2002, 09:11 PM
I called AGD tech about an unrelated question and then i asked if the SmartMags Valve was included with the Valve Exchange. He said the Retro Valve wouldn't fit. Kinda sucks cause I want to upgrade sooner or later.

I think i might have confused the guy because i was talking about my Sydarm right before i asked that question so maybe he was thinking of that.

Anyway my question:

If i want to buy a brand new Mag, could i order a 68Mag from AGD only instead of the standard/powerfeed i could replace it with a warp mainbody and instead of the classic valve put a Retro in it. Do it right at AGD and they send it to me.

It would save me the trouble of sending the valve right back, trying to find a buyer for the body and then conjuring up the extra cash. I could get a used Retro, but you never know what yer gonna get. I'd rather get it all brand spanking new. Plus i don't want anyones upgrades.

I haven't looked at it pricewise, but RT/Pros aren't exactly what i'm looking for. I like the look of normal Mags. Would it be the same price roughly?