PDA

View Full Version : Help to a good cause!!!

spawnboy
05-04-2002, 01:02 AM
Hi:
I'm asking all generous brothers and sisters of our breed of paintballers to lend their unwanted and unused items to a good cause. I know it's a lot to ask, for I too am a long time paintballer. It seems every piece of paintball paraphanelia is like the most important thing ever.
Why:
Here is my reason for the request. Because of paintballs growth, more and more paintball events are taking place every year. Therefore when a organization requests dontations from dealers and distributors (i.e. AGD,Kingman,Nelson,ect..) they may not even get a responce due to the mass mailings of similar requests from other organizations. This is my understanding. Our event is here:
Players for Players (http://www.lewistown.net/~prezents)
This event is a Boys and Girls Club Benifit. All proceeds will go towards the Boys and Girls Club of our local chapter. What I'm asking from you is that you donate your unwanted items to the pot for winners and loosers to walk away with something....even if it's a barrel plug...or a single glove :)
Why:
We have mailed out 125+ mailings to buisness and distributors and have had ill responce. We have mailed out these letters and flyers more that once and we really want some items to go to these kids. We are expecting teams of kids from the local area but also teams from our state and surrounding states. It is a small time deal, but it's also a big deal to some little people.

I'll end with this...
I hope that you you can find it in your loaders to help us even a little bit.

Just follow the link:
Thanks,

Spawner

P.s: If you want to help in anyway just email me or Prezents and we will set you up with directions...thx!

Players for Players (http://www.lewistown.net/~prezents)

Prezents
05-05-2002, 08:31 AM
Help out a good cause.

wiccanwarlock
05-05-2002, 10:38 AM
hmm.. ive never heard of this befor..

spawnboy
05-05-2002, 09:12 PM
I know it's unusal and for me a very weird to ask all of you to do such a thing, but we at this point are desperate to get these kids some prizes.

Thanks,
spawner