PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe/ Warp adaptator

Jacj
05-04-2002, 12:04 PM
Hi again!

What rate of fire could i hope from an intelliframe and is it really amazing?
I also saw that if wanted a Warp feed i wld also need an adaptator for my classic mag or something so...since i saw this in an online shop :
Warp Interface
for Angel LCD,
Angel non-LCD,
BM2K,
Shocker,
Impulse (not avaible for mechanicals...)

Can someone help me?
THX!

Xzion
05-04-2002, 01:02 PM
Well, the Intelliframe mantains the short crisp trigger pull of the stock frame, and ROF really depends on how fast you can pull the trigger, if im not mistaken, the AIR valve can cycle something like 15BPS without shootdown, and the RT valve at 26BPS without shootdown. I hope that helps a little.

You shouldnt need any special adapters for putting a warp on a mag, just make sure you get an AGD warp, as they come with the parts to mount it on a mag, where as the PTP one comes with a more universal set of hookup parts for use on a larger variety of markers.

The warp interface seems to me like an adapter to hook your warp up to an electro marker, im presuming its an intellifeed from an electro, instead of using a micro switch. with an Intelliframe, all you'd need is a few parts from Radio shack to hook it up. AGD has an instruction manual in their manuals section at www.airgun.com on how to intellifeed link a Intelliframe to a Warp, as well as the instruction manual for the warp, which might help you understand how it works and whatnot.

paintball sycho
05-04-2002, 01:19 PM
those adaptors are vertical feeds.they set the 90 degree adaptor right in the gun