PDA

View Full Version : Superbolt & Plastic Nubbin Problem

iisp0tii
05-04-2002, 08:16 PM
ok, first off, i just got my freak system, ordered one barrel & its took so long that i canceled my order & ordered a freak kit from www.paintballgeeks.com , they are great, and on top of that, i got my superbolt about 2 months ago & couldnt use it. i took out the wire nubbin that came w/ it, put in a plastic nubbin, and shot over 400rnds. the superbolt is real nice, hardly any recoil. but the problem is that it is double feeding every couple of shots. is this happening to anyone else, and how can i fix it?? it would be usefull if you needed to keep someone in a bunker, but i dont need that. any responses are well appreciated.

FordPrefect
05-05-2002, 11:13 AM
Is your plastic nubbin in the hole good enough? It might be wiggling out.

05-05-2002, 01:48 PM
i dont know about paintballgeeks.com the freak costs $185 there and its the same price at paintballgear.com but if you want to get the stainless back, its cheaper to order from paintballgear and for a colored tip, its still cheaper from paintballgear... plus i havent had a problem with my order coming in on time, the most days i had to wait was 5 because i wasent home when UPS came to drop it off but my last order came in 3 days