PDA

View Full Version : RT valve

05-04-2002, 09:51 PM
the RT valve gives you the responce trigger technology right? well can someone please explain that the responce trigger technology does for the gun... i've heard it does different things (depending on who i asked) and figured one of you would know

Cypres0099
05-04-2002, 09:56 PM
It's not really responsive, that would make it fire on the pull and the release. It is, however, Reactive. It kicks the trigger back into place with twice the force it took to pull it.

ronron2112
05-04-2002, 09:59 PM
it pushes the trigger back for you..

the trigger is returned with double (?) the force you pulled it with.. someone check me on that

poo poo you beat me to it..

Cypres0099
05-04-2002, 10:01 PM
Consider yourself checked. But somebody might want to check me on that.:D

05-04-2002, 10:01 PM
yeah, thats what i thought responce did... guess i misread it wrong and thought it said responce and not reactive, thanks

SlipknotX556
05-04-2002, 10:34 PM
My brother has one on his mag. I do not but he has a 1x trigger and I have an intelliframe, with his RT valve, I can shoot MUCH faster with his gun then I shoot mine, I have a really fast trigger pull. The RT valve is not like a tippmanns RT trigger, the RT valve is just a faster recycle then the regular 68 valve. Which allows you to shoot alot faster.

Xzion
05-04-2002, 10:58 PM
Not only does the RT valve have the reactive trigger, it can cycle 26 times per second without shootdown, the way it does this, and gives it the reactive trigger, is it recharges with full line pressure. for example, If you run 800PSI into your valve, the way the valve is designed, it recharges at the 800 PSI your putting into the valve, then regulates the air down to its operating pressure of about 400 PSI. the A.I.R. valve works the other way around, it takes the 800 PSI, regulates it down, and uses the lower regulated pressure to recharge the chamber, and return the trigger to its start position. theyve basically switched around the order of how the valves do the same function.