PDA

View Full Version : A strange mag

Blue 88
05-05-2002, 11:25 AM
Yesterday I was at the feild playing for the first time in allmost a year. My frind is selling his mag and its not in working order, so he gave it to me to see if I could tune it up.

externaly the gun has a oversized black plastic doubble trigger, s/f minimag body, sort of cheep black paint on the body, a nice gold silver and black and gold splash job on the grip and rail, and the gun is CF2472

Internaly, instead of the normal small slot for the sear it had a huge rectangle cut out and offset to the left with a groove running from that to whare the body screw goes in, it has an 8 hole mod reg, and the trigger has a hole in it that the sear fits into and a screw for adjustment, with another on the side to lock it in place. The sear has to stay turned nearley all the way in for the gun to function. It also has what I think is a diamond labs trigger frame cut off to allow the doubble trigger.

Has anyone ever seen a mag like this? I know there must be more because all the mods are professionaly done. Anyone kno anything about this?

TransMan
05-05-2002, 11:29 AM
i would say some one prob just custom built it because ive never heard or seen one like it mabe a pic would better tell it story

Blue 88
05-05-2002, 03:20 PM
I dont' think its the onley one because it's got the remains of a sticker on the valve that says who made it, or at least modifyed it. It has some milling on the body rail too.

Chris
05-05-2002, 06:08 PM
The body is no big deal, its back in the day when AGD offered the choice of S/F or P/F in the minimag body. As for the hole cut in the body, that also was standard in all older mags, it was to allow the pump kit to work. Nothing too big. The trigger mod I hadnt heard of....I would probably just get a new trigger.

-Chris