PDA

View Full Version : Richochet loader trouble!

Polishpickles451
05-05-2002, 03:58 PM
I got my new Richchet AK and took it out in the field. To make a long horrer story short it kept shutting on and off for no reason, and my gun turned into a blender. I do like the loader besides and I would like to fix it. Is this loader gonnna give me trouble all the time and should i just go back to my trusty 12v revy?

Rebellion
05-05-2002, 06:24 PM
I have 2 Ricochets and haven't had problems with either of them other than oversanding the neck on one and developing a hairline crack in the neck of the other one.
But both instances were covered under the warranty. Check the battery contacts and the board, the ricochet is easy to take apart if you're confident enough to do so yourself. Your best bet is to send the hopper back along with the warranty [if you haven't sent that in already] and within 2-4 days [depending on how close you live to arizona] you'll have a new hopper. Ricochet is very good with their turn-a-round and customer service.
Performance wise they can keep up with the Revvy if not surpass it with only ONE 9V battery. And matched with the WARPfeed and reactive trigger you could probably lay down more paint than a Wagner PowerPainter.
Good Luck

Rebellion
05-05-2002, 06:26 PM
OH SNAP!!!
You live in POLAND!!!
Then I guess it'll be a little more than 2-4 days for you to get your replacement hopper

a_malfunction
05-05-2002, 11:33 PM
If it was shutting on and off, I would look for a loose electrical connection. If that isnt the problem, send it back. But be sure to make them pay for the overseas shipping! :)

tjussery
05-06-2002, 09:27 PM
Go to this site and you'll be able to explain your problem online.

www.ricochet2k.com

OUTSTANDING customer service!!!:D :cool: