PDA

View Full Version : extreme ACE question!

RT_Luver
05-05-2002, 06:40 PM
I read some where that with an ACE in your gun that with every new color u will need to adjust the sensitivity of the eye. is this something Tom is working on sop u dont have to or will this be true about the extreme too. Thanks any info will be really appreciated.

ArthurDent
05-05-2002, 06:57 PM
well for one thing its really easy to change and the secont it doesnt make thaty big a diff, when tom showed me the eye he used a black/white paintball to demonsterate. The diff was only about 1/16-1/8 of a inch. I would hope you arnt changing colors every game and i dont think even if you are it will chop.

PS: i think the gun stores multiple setting but i might be wrong.....i think tom has 2 settings that changed the time the gun delays before firing after it sences a ball

AGD
05-05-2002, 10:45 PM
You really only have to mess with it if you go with extreme changes in ball color.

AGD

RT_Luver
05-06-2002, 02:04 PM
so if you went from like blue to purple it wouldn't need a whole lotta changes but say you went from black to white (don't know if they evenmake black) it would need some modifications? thanks

Curly
05-06-2002, 06:56 PM
great american makes a black shelled paint and my friends eclipse vision impulse cant see it at all. Its rather annoying if you ask me. i used all kinds of paint with my sandrdge cocker and had no trouble with the eye seeing any of it.