PDA

View Full Version : ricochet 2k

cooldude
05-05-2002, 06:41 PM
what are the ups and downs for this feeder?

Rynoboy06
05-05-2002, 06:55 PM
There is a review at www.pbstar.com , a comparative loader test at www.warpig.com (you'll have to poke around to find the tests) and another review at www.paintballtimes.com . Of course, there's always www.pbreview.com . There's more between those than I could ever say.

cooldude
05-05-2002, 07:02 PM
ok, thanks

Chupas2
05-06-2002, 10:39 AM
it's kinda loud when running. Other then that is ok

PaInTbALL zAcH
05-06-2002, 02:25 PM
they sposored my team. I love it so far

jeffremiller
05-06-2002, 03:47 PM
I love mine.... works great with the warp. My only complaint is that it is noisey.

J_

BOOT
05-06-2002, 07:26 PM
Hey there.

I've had a Rico for I while now and I like it. I like the fact that it agitates every time you fire a ball (or when a ball passes the switch). The noise isn't really a bit deal for me. I run a low pressure cocker with an AA freak and the marker is louder than the hopper. I think a person shooting will give you away more than what the hopper would (if talking rec games). As for tourney ball...loud...who cares when you dump a half a case of paint in 10 min.

Good luck...

dropkick1
05-06-2002, 08:13 PM
i have one and my brother also has one, he's had his for a while and really likes it, and i have played with mine once and i love it, but the only down side is its a little loud but when your in the middle of a fire fight u can't tell.

ken

~WarpedRT~
05-06-2002, 09:31 PM
I must say, I've never had a bounce or a ricochet with this thing yet. Oh wait, that may be due to the warp.. anyway, I love mine, I don't find it to be loud, but the last time I played rec, when I would run, the prop would spin at the WORST times. I was coming up behind some people and was just about to unload on them, when the damn prop will begin to spin. Of course, they turn around to see what caused the noise, and low and behold, it's me! No big deal, I just empty 40 rounds on them within 5 seconds as they try to scatter, but fail miserably. I think it's a great design, and if you sand down your feed neck too much, they send you another shell for free. Although, the new shells look different on the feed necks, they have channels to help them stay snug.

PsychoMag
05-07-2002, 07:34 AM
My team is working towards exclusive use of ricochets.

They DO work. Before I got my warped emag, I had a hopper left RT Pro and the thing worked, There were several times the ricochet saved my butt by deflecting a hit, but it isnt good for everyshot.
The older ones are noisy, but whatever they did, my new one is much quieter. I am waiting for one of my sponsors to get the talking ones, like the popular radioshack talking timers.

With my warpfeed, the timer is perfectly in my face so I always know what our time is, and there was no bending or drilling like the revvies.

I like it alot, and have used them consistently for over a year.