PDA

View Full Version : Mag chocies!

Seksi
05-05-2002, 08:24 PM
Which mag is better? now dont say that one is becuase it is more expensive, list the ups and downs between the rt pro, RT, minimag, and classic. Also can a z grip be made into a gas thru or does it have to be a gas throu grip specifically? Is there much that has to be done to an rt pro once perchased or is everything just dandy? Also does any one find that the micro/macro lines get in their way when playing (im a righty)?
And are there major diffeerences between powerfeed right and left vs a center feed. Some poeple swear by center feeds while others say that they suck for mags. Any explanation would be appreciated.

SO many questions so little time. Damn I want to have MY OWN MAG NOW!:D

sicones
05-05-2002, 08:45 PM
What do you mean can a z-grip be made into a gas thru?
A gas thru grip is a forgrip that gas can flow though not the actual grip with the trigger.

TransMan
05-05-2002, 08:47 PM
u can put a gas line througha grip i dont know if u can with a z-grip but u can with some grips

TransMan
05-05-2002, 08:57 PM
to answer your questionu should get an RT or Emag it depends on how much money u want to spent they both recharge really fast faster than u can shoot thats for sure
the Emag is of course electronic and it has an ajust able trigger that is reactive like the RT when in mechanical mode all automags are very reliable more so than a cocker by far it really depends if u want to spend 1000 or 700

Center fed are ok but a warp will work better with a power feed and right and left hopper depends on if ur right or left handed if ur right handed u want a hopper right so that if u pt a warp on it u can shoot it more easily saem gos for lefthand and left hopper feed

personaly i dont like center feeds u have to have a 90* adapter to put on it for a warp and to me it doesnt look as good and i cant see how it could feed as fast as a power feed

thats my .02 cents its really all personal preference but maybe i helped u find what ur prefrance was good luck with ur mag

oh and as far as minimags and classics go they wont shoot as fast as a RT or emag unless u get a retro valve fore them (300$) but they are cheaper and will work on Co2 (not very well) where es the RT retro and emag valve have to use compressed air(nitrogen, N2)