PDA

View Full Version : warp feed question

rocky is #1
05-05-2002, 08:47 PM
hey, my warp feed is on the way, waht should i know about them, wahts the ups and downs? thanx for the help, l8r.

BlackVCG
05-05-2002, 09:03 PM
As boring as it may be, read the manual first. It explains a lot of things that you need to know. The key things to pay attention to are the burning in of the motor and the sensitivity adjustment.

Other than that, mount it on the gun, leave the screws loose, put on the hopper and hose and position it so that it feels good and the hopper is far enough away from the frame to get your thumb inbetween. Then, have someone tighten the screws for you while you're holding the gun in the position that is the most comfortable. Make sure the screws are all fully tightened, put in a fresh battery and go throw some paint.

SlipknotX556
05-05-2002, 09:10 PM
WARNING- If you have a CP Flame drop and or CP drop, be warned that your warp mount will not stay tight, it will come loose every time you use your warp.

BartManSr
05-05-2002, 10:16 PM
Why is that? I just order a flame drop.

RATM
05-05-2002, 10:34 PM
If you have it tightened down it won't come loose, unless your screws are too long or something.

Army
05-05-2002, 11:07 PM
Slipknot, what are you talking about? My Flame stays as tight as ever, no matter how much I shoot.

To be fair, I did notice standard length screws were too long, so I use slightly shorter allen bolts to secure into the grip. Still, they do not loosen at all.

rocky is #1
05-06-2002, 09:59 PM
thanks for the help guys, i htink ill have more fun with it than havin my hopper stickin up when i pop out to shoot!

neosmoke222
05-09-2002, 08:56 AM
yo FOOL BUY A PUMP ACTION TALON GHOST THEY ARE TOTAL BEASTS!!!!!!!!! if you want one my home dog can hook u up with one e-mail him.

[email protected]

Fred
05-09-2002, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by neosmoke222
yo FOOL BUY A PUMP ACTION TALON GHOST THEY ARE TOTAL BEASTS!!!!!!!!! if you want one my home dog can hook u up with one e-mail him.

[email protected]

riiigggght.... for a second there I thought i had accidentally wandered over to PBNation...

FrAuStY
05-09-2002, 03:05 PM
LOL! Don't make fun, my back-ups back-up is a Brass Eagle Stingray II with a venturi bolt! LOLOL omg the days of the stingray amaze me. Its actually the gun that got me heavily involved! (Probably because I couldn't hit anything with it, until I got the ole venturi upgrade for 10$) Anyway..just thought I'd share my experience with brass eagle that lasted all of 2 outdoor rec games. The I got my spyder and after 8 months with that.. I got the lovely mag pictured below!