PDA

View Full Version : Sams Big Game: or The Doughtnut Orgy that didn't?

nerobro
05-06-2002, 10:50 AM
I'm just wondering where all the AOer's were for the orgy. There were a coupple refs, dave from paintball daves (great guy by the way) Tom, and a coupple stragglers...... Of course I could have just missed the majority of it. *grins*

Either way, the sams big game went off nearly without a hitch. As usual the games started late, but this time the fields weren't quite as sloppy. in fact, most of the field could be walked without being in 6" of water. That was a plesant suprise given my previoius experience at sams.

Suprisingly the paint wasn't RPS. The diablo they had there was really good. The fill was weak, but i'm still used to the skyball paint. it was also a fairly large paint... so it worked in just about whatever barrel you had.

So, who did I miss meeting at sams?

*shakes his wrists out* My hand is STILL sore from carrying around that cocker all day, not as bad as last year though.. 114 versus 68ci ;-)

AGD
05-06-2002, 11:29 AM
With the volume of posts and the fact I was walking around with TOM KAYE across my back, I was expecting all the AO guys to come on over. Only a few came up and said something. We had the dounut orgy at the usual 3:00pm. If you missed it I'm sorry but we tried.

AGD

nerobro
05-06-2002, 11:39 AM
I was there ;-) I got my fill of paintball chatter.

Chupas2
05-07-2002, 08:32 AM
even though we had to ref the Yo boys made it. I was suprised that there weren't more people. Oh well. Next time

the JoKeR
05-07-2002, 09:27 AM
I didn't have a watch, and every time I went by there were no dounuts to be seen! I did stop by to shake Tom's hand though, and was there just in time to see him make some guy's day. Looked like the guy was having some problems with his e-mag most of the day and Tom did some magic to bring it back to life. By the way, was it just me or did anybody else see the Tom look-alike out there with a mag? The guy just looked a little shorter and younger, and had me confused until I saw Tom in his inconspicuous Tom Kaye / AGD jersey.:D