PDA

View Full Version : agd logo

maverickTG001
05-06-2002, 08:00 PM
what do you guys think about the agd logo???

Clare
05-06-2002, 08:18 PM
I like it, but I really think it should be changed to this

:D jk

(blame Havoc_online) :p

Potatoboy
05-06-2002, 08:27 PM
Courtesy of synreal.

http://www.synreal.net/users/syn/agd_borg_lrg.gif

AdrenalineMag
05-06-2002, 09:28 PM
interesting, very interesting, (tom, dont listen to them!!! leave it as is!!!)

but if you do change it, it could have some leprechauns, a flying pumpkin, and a talking toaster to go with the lions, hehehehehehehe, oh crap! the cops, better hide the stash!!! IM HIGH ON LIFE!!! AUUUGGHHH! ITS THAT GREEN ELEPHANT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

*Editors note: AdrenalineMag was not under the influence of any substances legal or illegal during the typing of this post. He's just one crazy bastard.

TransMan
05-06-2002, 10:28 PM
i like the logo just the way it is

Krazy Ivan
05-06-2002, 10:31 PM
Now I'm not a huge star wars fanatic. I like the movies, and own none of them actually. However a comparison must be made. Changing the AGD logo would be like taking out Yoda and putting in Mini-me. Come on now people, your messing with the powers that be. It just isn't done!

ramsee1
05-07-2002, 12:37 AM
Yeah even if the logo could use a makeover, sometimes the visual recognition goes a long way. Look at nike! A silly little swoosh designed by a woman who charged under 100.00 to make the thing. Now it's one of thee most recognized logos around; I am sure they could come up with something a little bit more interesting, but they dare not change it now. So with that reasoning, it's just a matter of time for AGD to become a household name. ;)

BTAutoMag
05-07-2002, 11:26 AM
its perfect leave as is.

shartley
05-07-2002, 12:19 PM
A logo change costs FAR more than the logo design itself. All collateral materials must then be redone to reflect the new logo.

And people are complaining about a simple packaging change? ;)

The logo is not the problem, we have seen other “classic” looking logos do well with the right marketing behind them… Berretta, Ferrari, and others….. so, no, the logo is not the problem.

Shaft
05-07-2002, 01:12 PM
THE LOGO RULES!!! It's the coolest logo in paintball. I've always thought that! Rather than just the name written in some fancy artist's script AGD has a regular coat of arms. That's cool.
NEVER... EEEEEVER CHANGE THAT LOGO!!!!!!!

CAPO's is hilarious! I still don't know what's up with Hello Kitty fans. One lady who used to work here even had the Hello Kitty stuffed animal on her desk. Weird. I digress.

bob87
05-07-2002, 02:04 PM
CaPoEiRa thiat's mad funny.

Creative Mayhem
05-07-2002, 02:40 PM
Capo and Synreal those logos are the shiz! However AGD should not change the logo, it's kewl just the way it is.

Fred
05-07-2002, 03:44 PM
of Syn's design, and sell them at Shatnerball to all the AOers... I'd buy a few to put on my various jersies.

---Fred