PDA

View Full Version : It was a good day for paintball.......

Blazingace
05-06-2002, 08:05 PM
Hello fellow AOers,

Forgot my ID at home so I had to call out sick from work this Sunday. Went to my a local field, Fireball Mountain, in NJ to play some ball. I brought my two of my younger bros to play too, 11 and 14. Equipment wise my three man team consisted of one tricked Minimag, read my sig. for the second 'mag, a JT excellerator 4.0 and a spyder that is probably older than some of you guys.:D I was very excited because I wanted to play speedball for the first time.

Arrived at the field around 1 PM, drove like 90 to get there.:D Got fills and loaded up. We ran into our first problem, my silly bros forgot their hoppers!!!!! I almost made them hand feed their balls, but I broke down and bought them new ones( if anyone wants a new VL200 PM me I got tons:D :confused: ). Was a little nervous walking onto the field in a 4 on 4 speedball game. My bros, one other guy and me faced off against some tourney looking guys with an Angel, an Impy and a couple cockers. I thought we where toast:eek: . We smoked 'em like salmon:D . They were in disbelief!!!!! The second game wasn't as kind to us, that they said was better.

We played a couple ball wasting woods games, I shot no one and my bros got some elims each. We then went back to the speed ball field. Me and my bros rocked:cool: !!!!!!! We were eliminating Shockers, Bushys, Angels and Impys and a few cockers too. We did get smoked a few times.(more toward the end of the day when I couldn't even run to the first bunker). I was even able to bunker a few guys, what a rush!!!!!!!!!! My bros and I communicated well and worked well together. It was the most fun Balling that I ever had. My Minimag preformed beyond expectations, HPA rules and I will never go back to CO2. My chrony speeds fluctuated a little but no malfunctions to speak of dispite it being covered in paint. I saw many high end electros go down and lost a few games because the guy playing the tape had to leave with a gun failure. I even saw a guy with a Shocker who had to drop because his battery died. Gotta love the E-mag, I realy want a pewter SFL E-mag now!:cool: . Anyway, love my Mini can't wait to get my Retro and a second job to pay for paint and fills so I can play all the time. Oh....and I turned a could Mag shooters onto AO while I was there. One of them owns a paintball store in Rosedale or someplace like that. If you guys read this thanks, and awesome Mags you guys have;) . Hope to meet some AOers next time maybe, Bye.

VBmag87
05-06-2002, 08:28 PM
yes sounds like you had a very good time, I love those kinda days when you play great and your marker works flawlessly!!!!! :D :D :D