PDA

View Full Version : to mark dirty mags

brian terry
05-07-2002, 03:59 PM
a mark thank you for all the help ,and my ankle is broke but i had fun playing 1 one game with u all in vegus,email me sometime .,.

brian terry
05-07-2002, 05:39 PM
i put vegus on my post its vegas hehe im in pain so i spelled wrong,./

Cliffio
05-07-2002, 05:49 PM
:confused:

FordPrefect
05-07-2002, 08:36 PM
Cliff, I think that he is saying "hi" to Mark of Dirty Mags.

Not sure why though.....

brian terry
05-07-2002, 09:09 PM
well i was saying thank you to mark from dirty mags ,he helped me after i broke my ankle in the vegas nppl sunday ,he got my gun and stuff for me and helped me around till i got a ride back to my room from tom of dirty mags ,/dose that help you all out ,now you know what i was talking abought,./

TheBigRaguPB4L
05-08-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by brian terry
dose that help you all out ,now you know what i was talking abought,./

Whoa!:eek: :eek: :eek:

marc
05-08-2002, 08:58 PM
hey sorry i didnt reply sooner but Iv been moving since I got back. Ouch its broken u should have told me while we were in vegas my mom packed so many drugs with me im sure i could have found some T3 in there for you. Heheh you had to put up with Tom for a car ride. Well he kicked me out and dumped me at the air port like 5 hours early. so i had a fun time sitting there. how many I told you so s did you get when u got to the hotel. ur welcome for the help too. But i was upset that I never got to go to ur hotel room, I guess i will have to wait untill chicago.

brian terry
05-08-2002, 09:55 PM
well it was kool at the room ted got us all food and yes we feed even tom ,but maybe next time,./