PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Fast!!!!

Minimag2002
05-07-2002, 04:05 PM
Okay today i was shooting my minimag and if i shot over 3 bps a paintball would just fall out of the barrel. so then i took the paint out and dry fired int if i shot fast it made a reall funny sound.(cant describe but like i was out shooting the valve which i wasn't) i had my tank refilled. my psi was just below 3000 i took 5 shots and it was just above 2000 so i checked for leaks, none, then i took the blue bumper between the bolt and valve and took it out now it shoots fine with no shootdown or loss of air? what is this and what should i do.:confused: :confused:

if you have any Q's about anything i just said post below. someone help the guy at the local paintball place didn't know what was up.:confused:

KayleAGD
05-07-2002, 04:15 PM
Sounds like a spacer problem. But first make sure all of the parts are in correctly and only one of each. I could also be caused by a missing rail bushing back where the field strip screw goes..

Try that and let us know.

Kayle

Minimag2002
05-07-2002, 04:22 PM
im a newbie how do i check the spacer and all that stuff. and is it safe to leave bumper out.why does it now work that it is missing.:D

rjvemt1
05-07-2002, 05:27 PM
dont leave the bumper out, the front of your valve will get chewed up! go to the tech section at agd and down load the maint. and troble shooting manual. this will explain how to fix any problem you may ever run into! you can also order the trouble shooting vid. hosted by tk himself (a much younger version although) you only pay for shipping.