PDA

View Full Version : i need help

Tk
05-07-2002, 08:16 PM
whats the best way to tweak and add on to my mag to get the best range and shot grouping? i mainly shoot zap and i've already got nitro. also who makes a good on/off asa?

Fred
05-07-2002, 08:19 PM
get a barrel that matches ZAP paint well.

get some aiming skills, and get to know the feel of your marker.

Tk
05-07-2002, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the peanut gallery comment:rolleyes: I think I'll go to Walmart and ask the girl in the childrens department next:D

FordPrefect
05-07-2002, 09:00 PM
Uh, Tk, Fred was being serious. Sad, isn't it;) ?

But, since you wanted the best range out of your Mag, here's what you do. Buy an Autococker. Get a net, then as you disassemble the cocker you catch all of the elves that come out(there will be plenty). Put them in your air line, then when you gas up the marker, they get in the valve. You will have cocker like range.

In all seriousness, to get range, get as close to 300 FPS as possible. Don't get a heavier paintball, it could hurt someone(really. Goggles aren't made for heavy paint.)

[Comic Book Guy voice]Longest post, ever.[/Comic Book Guy voice]

EDIT Did you know that if you use any HTML tag surrounder thingy's, the "<>"'s, that it doesn't show up? Even if you don't actually use HTML in the post? I don't line this vBcode stuff, so I use HTML. Plus, you get to put ALT's in your picture(funfun). Makes me mad, stupid Vboard.