PDA

View Full Version : Did AO do it?

Shaft
05-08-2002, 07:28 AM
Mancow was talking about Tom. He was talking about Tom as if he worships Tom. Calling him the creator of modern paintball.

What gives? Was it AO that caused this new found respect? Was it the email bombs? The mulitple threads on the topic? Or did Tom Kaye just go over there and show Mancow and EMag and that instantly won him over.

Anyhoo it was cool as hell to hear. I guess Turd is going to Wheeling tomorrow to get shot at from TK. Cool cool cool.

shartley
05-08-2002, 07:34 AM
LOL You answered your own question back here.... http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34704
LOL

luke
05-08-2002, 08:01 AM
I have not followed the threads on the event, but, it's all (The hype) for charity right? They probably think this is the best way to promote the event, it just seems that some think the madness is for real. You don't really think these guys hate each other do you?

Perhaps everyone is taking this whole thing a little to seriously. As I remember it, Tom is "Trekie" himself. Can anyone say "Warp"feed? :D

Shaft
05-08-2002, 09:34 AM
I took it the wrong way and now I must pummel you!!! :D Or maybe not.

Maybe I worry too much on it. For me, this event is all there is to talk about paintball wise.
CPX is my regular field. I listen to Mancow daily. I own and use AGD products.

Lately paintball has been getting stale for me (I am and will always be a gearhead before a paintball player - so motors have taken priority). This event, however, is getting interesting.

luke
05-08-2002, 02:09 PM
I can dig it. ;)