PDA

View Full Version : Halo forum

Otter
05-08-2002, 11:50 AM
Hello forum,
New here so just have a few questions. First how do you guys post pics in your sig.? I also see you guys type things under your name too, how is that done. I'm not very computer literate so...
Third question, is there a thread somewhere to explain the basics of a mag? (example how they work, or like a newbie thread?) I'm askin cuz where I live paintball is not big here yet so its hard to go to a store and play with one to feel it out, if you know what I mean. We got like 12 guys who play in a private woods.
Fourth question, I'm going to be selling my current gun to purchase my " project.. Mag-hem" any suggestions on a good first mag marker? tx guys sorry for so many questions, but I have a ton more....... later

cphilip
05-08-2002, 11:52 AM
Welcome Otter.

Answers to all that stuff is already in here. How to do image tags and how to edit your profile under the cp button. First lesson for you is how to use the search feature. Have fun.

Puddleglum
05-08-2002, 12:15 PM
Welcome aboard. I'm sure these forums will answer all of your questions quite adequately. Cool name by the way.

shartley
05-08-2002, 12:47 PM
Welcome... and the Search Feature IS a lot of fun... you will not only find what you are looking for, but lots more as well.

I sometimes use it to find interesting reading..... as cphilp said.. have fun! :D

Otter
05-08-2002, 12:55 PM
there is ton of info in the search......:)s

Army
05-08-2002, 03:08 PM
Hi Otter!

Welcome to the boards! Are you Otter as the critter, or Otter from "Animal House"? All time favorite movie BTW.

The above buttons will take you here; http://www.automags.org/chat/forumfaq.shtml , which will answer nearly all your board use questions.

Have fun, and Welcome to AO! Dave

Otter
05-08-2002, 03:51 PM
animal house, classic movie.. !! tx for the link Army..

zbody
05-08-2002, 04:10 PM
Go Packers! Man I love Wisconsin. I lived in Brillion for a couple of years and "beer, brats, and rednecks" pretty much sums it up. Welcome to AO.

Mango
05-08-2002, 07:20 PM
Welcome to the boards!