PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe/Retro Valve Questions?

ZSigErik
05-08-2002, 03:30 PM
Ok, my bday has just passed, and Ive come inot a large sum of money. Im thinking of getting an Intelliframe, but I also want a Retro.

My question is, which one would give me more bang for my buck? I mean, I still have the standard trigger that comes wit the TKO Package, and Ive used double trigs ever since I started playing pball. Are there any advantages, besides the way you can hook it pu to a Revvy, with the Intelliframe?

Also, how big is the improvement over a stock 68 'Mag Valve?

Any and al thoughts on either product would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance...

Army
05-08-2002, 04:00 PM
The RT valve will cycle without shootdown, over 26BPS. No other marker comes close. The RT advantage is the trigger return, gas pressure from the tank is diverted over the on/off pin, forcing it out whenever the gun cycles. You pull the trigger at 4#s, the trigger will return at 8#s, effectively "bouncing" your finger away to be ready for a fast follow-up shot. Mad rates of fire are possible with the RT.

Any frame can be set up for intellifeed, however, the AGD frame is specifically milled out to accept an inexpensive switch from Radio Shack, saving you a lot of hassle in the set-up. It is also made to AGD's stringent specs, so you know it will work the first and every time.