PDA

View Full Version : power feed vs. warp feed

Otter
05-09-2002, 09:30 AM
I see that the warp feed has equal amount of tube on both sides. The power feed is long on the top tube and shorter on the bottom. Is there pros to the warpfeed? Also I've read its bad to cut down the powerfeed tube (Which would give you a warp feed in appearance) because it would affect the blowback? Is this true? So if your gonna purchase a new gun is it powerfeed or warpfeed? tx

TheTramp
05-09-2002, 09:44 AM
You only want to get the Warp body if you are going to use a Warp feed. Personally, I use a hopper right powerfeed body and use the long powerfeed plug when I've got the Warp feed hooked up. That way I can always take off te Warp feed and just put my hopper on the powerfeed. There has been reports of big problems when trying to us an elbow and hopper on the top of a Warp body.

Otter
05-09-2002, 09:59 AM
yeah i see the problem there.. good point.. tx AGAIN

cphilip
05-09-2002, 10:05 AM
Yes blow back is not so much an issue with Warp. As you gotta remember the disc's are pushing the balls into the tube with a warp feed not relying as much on gravity and ball bobble to feed it. So you can remove the extra stuff up top and lower the profile of the marker. Including the section of PF tube.