PDA

View Full Version : minimag question

maverickTG001
05-09-2002, 06:02 PM
i've heard on some threads that the little extension of the minimag body adds an extra 200 feet to the range. that sounded kinda wierd to me,it could be true it could be a typo. i need some help clarifying this issue. and if it adds range, does it add accuracy?

FrAuStY
05-09-2002, 06:04 PM
NO. Nothing on the body of the gun would affect rang or accuracy. the paintball never touches the body. It's dropped directky into the barrel. No paintball gun has a range over 150 ft. (Unless you tilt it back of course) The extension on the front of the body is nothing more than cosmetic. I wish it added range LOL. Peace

maverickTG001
05-09-2002, 06:08 PM
thx dude, you have helped so much, you have answered all of the last three threads. thx again. and for the help, i'll award you with a cookie:D

AcemanPB
05-09-2002, 09:41 PM
uh oops i think that might have been me that said that.... i was just kidding but i'm sorry if you misinterpurted it, i was kinda makin fun of my friend who has a cocker and he comes up with the stupidest reasons why his gun can shoot father than mine (minimag). sorry about that