PDA

View Full Version : trigger job on the intelliframe

DoctorStox
05-09-2002, 06:08 PM
hey. i need to get a shorter pull out of my intelliframe, but obviously without short stroking. i can no longer compete with bushmasters and tribals. i dont chop, and i can shoot fast, but i am our back, and i cannot shoot fast enough. i was gonna go to a cokcer or impulse, but realized i will never get what my mag is worth. if u guys can help me figure out how to shorten my pull, that would eb nice. oh yeah, i have a grooved trigger if that matters. thanx guys.

FrAuStY
05-09-2002, 06:13 PM
Well unfortunately if you have an intelliframe... thats about as short as you'll get. I can rip off 11 rps sometimes maybe more.. I haven't shot over a counting chrono in a while (since I learned my trigger really well) wo I can't give you an accurate measure. My buddy who's an airsmith at warped sports said it sounds like 12+ but I'd like to know for my own good. The only thing I could say to do to get a higher ROF would be get the retrovalve. That or just do what I did... walk around your house pulling the trigger (Dry-firing gun) then your fingers will "learn" where the trigger starts and stops. Last option... play up front lol! ;)

tranman
05-09-2002, 10:12 PM
Get a retro valve, that my increase your BPS a bit, get a warp, might not increase your speed but still fast to keep up with your trigger finger

minimag187
05-10-2002, 05:46 PM
Get a retro valve, i can shoot 13.4 bps on the chrono, or you can get a hyperframe from predator-paintball.com

keiphers
05-10-2002, 06:07 PM
The former owner of my gun said 18bps. Its got a sear and on/off pin mod though. It shoots real fast. I've got Retro Valve, Intelliframe, and Warp.

DoctorStox
05-10-2002, 06:10 PM
well, how weird does a warp feel. also, i am having me262 of fear factory do me a big favor (whihc will cost em major cash). he is gonna sell me a hyperframe, and then do an intelliframe from that, and then mill my micromag body, and install an antichop eye. how much will that rule...major rapage capabilities biotches.