PDA

View Full Version : lvl 10 mods??

RT_Luver
05-09-2002, 08:10 PM
ok, once the lvl 10 mods are released is AGD going to start putting them on their regular guns or will u only be able to get them if u send it into AGD? also, does anyone know what they will consist of yet?

iisp0tii
05-09-2002, 08:19 PM
ok, i want to know what the level 10 mods are. is it where its suppose to go easier on the paint, i heard that somewhere.

FatMan
05-09-2002, 08:27 PM
Guys,

AGD has not announced exactly what Level 10 is. I think the best speculation is that they are a modification to the power tube and bolt and will be applicable to ALL existing AGD valves. Probably will become standard on all future models.

Again, the best speculation is the GOAL of the mods is to soften the way the bolt strikes the paint to reduce breakage.

No one knows any more than that - AGD has held firm in keeping a tight reign on the details. We don't know when or what it will cost or any of the details.

There has already been a long thread on this you can read if you want more details, but I think this is the most likely result.

FatMan

RT_Luver
05-09-2002, 08:27 PM
yea, their supposed to get rid of the idea of mags breaking paint. I dont know bout many other ppl but I haven't broken to much paint as is but if their takin this long they must be really good. I just hope they come out soon. i'm gettin timpted to get an IR3 or dragun timmy