PDA

View Full Version : No 15 Degree's, Whats That!!?

rt pro's rule
05-09-2002, 08:48 PM
i was looking for a 15 degree for my automag because the guns so small and no cradles fit it when you use a foregrip!! But AGD doesnt make a 15 degree, nor does any other company...i finally founf a custom one, but i was wondering if AGD is thinking of making one...ANYONE ELSE SHARE MY THOUGHTS?!

RobAGD
05-09-2002, 09:03 PM
If your using a drop that interfears with the front grip then your using too much drop. Thats just going to give you a very very crappy shooting stance. And forget snap shooting with it.

-Robert

speedballbanks
05-09-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by RobAGD
If your using a drop that interfears with the front grip then your using too much drop. Thats just going to give you a very very crappy shooting stance. And forget snap shooting with it.

-Robert

i am going to deffinitely have to agree with that anyhting longer then the flatline drop is useless to me.

rt pro's rule
05-09-2002, 09:34 PM
...but the x-chamber i use for it doesnt fit with the AGD intelliframe or any cradle ive tried, it just doesnt seem like a big enough distance, thats why i wished that AGD would make a 15 degree for anyone who has trouble finding a cradle or dropforward to balance their gun

Tyril
05-10-2002, 05:40 AM
Hey, if it bothers you that much...

Buy an extra vert. asa and a solid O2/propane torch... Make your own custom angled asa!

-Mike

Panzerr
05-10-2002, 09:03 AM
I use a DZ 2 and I'm a great shot with a snap shot. I think AGD should make 1 15 degree adapter. My buddy has one on his angel, and it acually does feel better. It takes tension off your wrist.