PDA

View Full Version : My warp feed wont stop spinning.

july_favre
05-10-2002, 02:26 PM
i was installing it on my gun and it started spinning and it wont stop. Its no the sensitivity or the jumbpers, I dont know what else could cause it. I would really like to use my warp so if anyone can help i would appreciate it!

Paintballer86
05-10-2002, 02:49 PM
Definetley sounds like the sensitivity. Turn the blue dial all the way counter clockwise, and that should work. The vibration sensor might be broken also.

SlipknotX556
05-10-2002, 03:47 PM
Yhea. I have the same problem, but I fixed mine. Its the warp button. The little white button under the covering for the motor. Its stuck. What you should do is take the battery out, use your finger and carefully move the button over to the side. Put alittle force into it, if you dont it wont move. Be very careful if you try this, it can easily snape off.

july_favre
05-10-2002, 04:20 PM
did your button feel normal when it was stuck? Mine feels the same when I push it, I will try what you suggested though.

a_malfunction
05-10-2002, 06:15 PM
If it is a new warp, it is supposed to spin all the time.... Put a fresh battery in it, turn the sensitivity all the way up, and let it run. This will break in the brushes on the motor.

july_favre
05-10-2002, 06:19 PM
Its not new. Im just going to builf my own circuit for it.