PDA

View Full Version : I'm really confused, what should I do?

RT_Luver
05-11-2002, 11:18 AM
OK, I have a dilema here. I'm trying to figure out if I should buy an extreme e-mag and have all the lvl 10 mods on it OR get a regular e-mag and send it to agd and have them put the lvl 10 mods on. the reason I dont know what to do is because I dont know if the lvl 10 mods will cost anythign and if they do what they will cost. any advise will be greatly appreciated. thanks

Load SM5
05-11-2002, 11:27 AM
The xtreme's will have the lvl 10 mods when they come out.
Any e-mag you buy now will not. I dont know what they will run for, either, but it will be much cheaper than the difference between a regular e-mag and an extreme e-mag. So if you buy an regular e-mag and get the upgrade when it's released it will be your cheapest route. The real question is, is the ACE and aluminum body/breech combo enough for you to justify spending more?

Personally, I love my SFL and I think the xtreme's are worth every penny.

liigod
05-11-2002, 11:29 AM
extreme man, i dont thinkn the old emags can get eyes... maybe im wrong, but i dont belive so. Also the extremes when u get them will have the mods on them, making it perfect. emags as they are now are blenders, at least that was my experience yesterday while workign on one ;)

Tunaman
05-11-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by liigod extreme man, i dont thinkn the old emags can get eyes... maybe im wrong, but i dont belive so. Also the extremes when u get them will have the mods on them, making it perfect. emags as they are now are blenders, at least that was my experience yesterday while workign on one ;) Boy do you have it wrong! Emags are not blenders by any means. You should do more research before making such a STUPID accusation. Every Emag I know of is awesome and does not chop. Most others will agree. Try some good paint first. Maybe you have something wrong with the gun?
:mad: