PDA

View Full Version : Best day of paintball!

AssassN
05-11-2002, 04:19 PM
Well the day started out like crap. I played two games and was elminated FAST! I mean i did jack. Then after i started getting into it I started to kick a$$. I was liding into bunkers, snap shooting. Everything perfect. INfact one game i got out ATLEAST 6 people if not more. I was on top of the world until a couple minutes before i had to go. The last couple of games i had noticed a guy with an ir3 and right before i left i got the courage to ask if i could shot it. He just said "Ya, sure." He went and grabbed and we headed over to the crony so i could shoot a couple of times. I shot about 5 times and was VERY impressed. Then i said nice gun and started to hand it back. Before i could give it back he said "If your gunna shot an Angel u gotta shot it FAST." So i was just like ok and that ting RIPPED. U could pull the trigger up dow sidways , anyway taht best fit u. I could easily pull 10 bps the first time i shot it. He said that his mrof fire was 14 and he didn't change it out of the box. This was the best day of paintball i have ever had. I shot many guns and got many people out.

And if u have the money for an ir3 all i can say is get it.

Jonno06
05-11-2002, 05:01 PM
sweet,i would love to shoot an iR3....they look so pimp...im glad you had good day,b/c i had to paint a roof today....

a_malfunction
05-11-2002, 05:51 PM
And I was building a barbed wire fence! :( Damn Cows!

AssassN
05-12-2002, 06:17 PM
lol ya it was pretty good. I had to get up at 5:30 tho for Automag10's hockey game. O well. BTW he lost 1 to 9. 1 to 10 if u count the goal that the refs missed. :)

Jonno06
05-12-2002, 06:19 PM
LOL...that is soo funny.....