05-11-2002, 09:18 PM
lol! thats funny! :rolleyes: and true

Miscue
05-11-2002, 09:19 PM
Haha!

virus
05-11-2002, 09:21 PM
i think most females are =)

either that and actually worse are the ones that go in groups and walk on the slow side..... thats gotta be my biggest pet peeve

but the pic has the male part right at least for me.... in, out, under 10min...... heck even on the day after thanxgiving i'm out of the mall in under 45min and thats pickin most gifts out.... mostly buyin on impulse at that =)

Potatoboy
05-11-2002, 09:21 PM
Incorrect, there are two stores that the red arrow did not enter, that's flawed.

personman
05-11-2002, 09:23 PM
3 stores.
And, I dont like gap. :)

Army
05-11-2002, 09:23 PM
Women shop, men buy.

Man: "I need a new pair of pants, I'm going to Sears and buy a pair."

Woman: "I need to shop for a new pair of pants, Honey? do you have the keys to the big car? I'm going shopping for pants and I need the trunk space. I'll be gone for a few hours, could you do the dishes and mow the lawn and trim the hedges and wash the driveway and clean out the garage and re-roof the house and start digging the pool and walk the dog and bathe the cat and vacuum the living room and paint the fence and start the laundry, when you get time?"

virus
05-11-2002, 09:39 PM
and with what army just posted is why i'm glad to be single again.... ok single as one can get with twin girls that want everything at least =)

obsolete898
05-11-2002, 09:58 PM
This is my tactic.

When I go to the mall with my wife (which is not that often because of the above situation) we walk side by side, duh. But I position myself on the "store-side" and put my arm around her. This way if she tries to drift into a store I do the patented "hand-pull hip-push". I gently pull back with my left hand and push out and foward with my left hip. This directs her movement away from the store. This works sometimes, other times she'll just make a break for it and et in.

I also moan and groan, which annoys her and we leave alot sooner.

Edit:Get your mind out of the gutter.

-Jôker-
05-11-2002, 11:04 PM
im that way and im a guy :rolleyes: lol

bornl33t
05-12-2002, 01:39 AM
In other words..... guys are better... not just because we can pee standing up... ;) :D :D

ThePatriot
05-12-2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Heat
In other words..... guys are better... not just because we can pee standing up... ;) :D :D

Of course that is one of the main reasons...coordination skills...

Jonno06
05-12-2002, 12:29 PM
yea,we have hand-eye,hand-foot,and hand-um..er...yea...

i like to look in all the stores too,i love to spend money...

HoppysMag
05-12-2002, 12:33 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other words..... guys are better... not just because we can pee standing up...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ha ha ha ha

Im gunna pass out here... that must have been the funnest thing iv heard in like a week.

Krazy Ivan
05-12-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Potatoboy
Incorrect, there are two stores that the red arrow did not enter, that's flawed.

3 stores most women won't go into: Electronics Boutique, Babbages, Radio Shack.

Nuff said

Clare
05-12-2002, 01:50 PM
3 stores most women won't go into: Electronics Boutique, Babbages
I'm not part of the "most" catagory, I glady go into these stores and check out the computer games and used dvds :D

Krazy Ivan
05-12-2002, 03:40 PM
Well, my girlfriend adhere's strictly to the most category, it's like pulling teeth to go into these stores for more than 2 seconds. Unless we are looking at a Gamecube game that she likes...

obsolete898
05-12-2002, 04:02 PM
^^^^ My wife is the same way, accept she doesn't like game cube.

But lord knows I love shopping for shoes.

<---puts gun to head and laughs.

Krazy Ivan
05-12-2002, 04:07 PM
What kills me is when I walk by the jewelry stores with her....I'm 20, come on now..

FooTemps
05-12-2002, 04:23 PM
Hmmm... Buying clothes is easy... like under 20 minutes... then i have to wait for my mom or friends to finish... I hate waiting for 2 hours.... But I spend like $200 and take 1 hour when I go shoe shopping... lol...

ThePatriot
05-12-2002, 05:16 PM
Yep Foo, and what is it with trying everything on? I mean do they care that much about how they look? I would wear a paper bag...i know my size, i get things that look decent, if they dont fit return them later, no big deal. But girls...dam, fantasy world there, try on every dam thing under the sun and have fun doing it.

Mango
05-12-2002, 06:24 PM
Scarey thing is, my mall looks EXACTLY like that map, with the same stores in the SAME spots!!!!!!!! They just built a JC Penny in the same spot as that one. Weird.....

StuDawggie
05-12-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Krazy Ivan

3 stores most women won't go into: Electronics Boutique, Babbages, Radio Shack.

Nuff said

Ivan,
You're almost right on that. there are actually 4 stores that women won't go into... the 3 you mentioned and Sears Hardware. I have NEVER EVER seen a woman in a sears hardware that knew what she was there for.

HoppysMag
05-12-2002, 08:08 PM
Ah yes "Tool Territory"

MajorDamage
05-13-2002, 12:17 AM
:D lol :D. But girls can pee standing up too, it's just messier and we are more accurate :) lol.
But sorry I couldn't do that mission...I'm not cool enough for khakis :).
But I do admit I do take my time shopping, especially when money is limited lol :). I'm like "ok, gotta find a really cool shirt, Ive got $30 bucks so it'd better be like $14..." Me and my friend walked around the mall for a long time and I didnt find anything. I ordered a shirt online later :). But for like pants I'm quick. I walk in, look at what they have, then usually get the cheapest pair I like :)

ENDO!

personman
05-13-2002, 09:49 AM
I think all clothes should look the same.
I hate it. My mom makes me sit on a little folding chair outside the dressing room. :( Eveyone stares at me.

MiCRoFooL
05-13-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by obsolete898
I also moan and groan, which annoys her and we leave alot sooner.

I have done this one for years so now my girlie never wants to take me shopping anymore. And if I do go, it's the old, "she goes one way, I go to Bass Pro until she comes and gets me 2 hours later" tactic. hehehehehehehe

And Personman, everyone stares at you because you are funny lookin! hehe (just foolin again bud!)

MantisMag
05-13-2002, 11:38 AM
i worked in an old navy fitting room one summer. why is it that women have to try on five different sizes? when i'm trying stuff on the MOST i need is three. the size i am, one above, and one below. since men's sizes use actual measurements i normally don't need all those. they're all mostly the same. i only need the one. of course women don't want to have to look at their measurements. they want tiny numbers. numbers in the single digits. so women that are actually size 6 bring in sizes 1-5 to try on. and then when none of them fit they ask if we have any size 6. then they decide they don't like it and they ask us to put them all back. wow was that ever annoying. of course the job did have its perks. swimsuit season for instance... :D

shartley
05-13-2002, 11:51 AM
Now according to that map, it should have at least 2 or 3 bathrooms… and if that is the case, the line should go into a couple of those “rooms” a few times. (for the girls) ;)

Shaft
05-13-2002, 02:54 PM
I would've went to Sears to peruse the mechanics tools then realized I spent enough on Craftsman tools and then went home without getting pants.

MajorDamage
05-13-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by personman
I think all clothes should look the same.
I hate it. My mom makes me sit on a little folding chair outside the dressing room. :( Eveyone stares at me. I don't wanna look like everyone else :)

ENDO!

Rocp15126
05-13-2002, 06:31 PM
I kind of like shopping around with my wife. my only problem is .........

How come I ALWAYS get stuck holding all the bags!!!!

pumpamatic
05-14-2002, 12:38 AM
It's amazing how I can buy all my shorts in less than 20 minutes, but spend 2 hours in Gander Mountain and only decide on a 5 dollar turkey call.

MiCRoFooL
05-14-2002, 12:58 AM
Great Wisconsin minds think alike pumpamatic!

bornl33t
05-14-2002, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by MajorDamage

:D lol :D. But girls can pee standing up too, it's just messier and we are more accurate :) lol.
But sorry I couldn't do that mission...I'm not cool enough for khakis :).
ENDO!

I'm afraid that you won't be going to the sadie hawkins dance if you aren't cool enough for khakis!?

beam
05-14-2002, 12:14 PM

I'm afraid that you won't be going to the sadie hawkins dance if you aren't cool enough for khakis!?

But I do like your sweater! hahaha

MajorDamage
05-14-2002, 05:38 PM
lol, OH OH OH! Girls ask the guys, always a surpirse...

ENDO!