PDA

View Full Version : great party tom

05-11-2002, 11:01 PM
thanks for the party tom! it was great, i actually won something for the first time in my life :) you da man! this was my first party and it turned out nothing like i thought it was going to be. cant wait till the next one, it was a lot of fun :D

zvanut
05-11-2002, 11:05 PM
w00T

scratch a 3rd prize for me.

i love it, great party you throw tom.

Rocp15126
05-11-2002, 11:09 PM
That was a great party! I was one of the few who got to talk to Amy!

Level 10! Level 10!
"the mods will retrofit to all the guns we ever made" - TK

Man I love this Company!

05-11-2002, 11:11 PM
i was one of the 2 people to win the vapor mod... know if theres a way to trade it in for something else or just get it and see what i cna do from there?

Aliens-8-MyDad
05-11-2002, 11:16 PM
tom u da best company owner i have ever known. i just cant explain how cool u are :) and thanks cynth for the silver pass i won, to bad i cant use i woulda enjoyed it so...

anyone want to buy or trade for my silver membership at adventure park in New Hampshire?

:)
thx again tom

Ultimator
05-11-2002, 11:18 PM
Great party! Was my first of many more to come ... I loved the Emag chant I was ROFL ... all I saw was gray on my screen the messages were going by so fast :D

One thing, though:

When's the next one?! :)

MindlessMicroMag
05-11-2002, 11:20 PM
THanks for the great party Tom...
w00t and I won one of the amy photo's

personman
05-11-2002, 11:21 PM
Yea, I showed my half brother the e-mag chant cuz I was flooding like hell and he is like: flooding isnt nice
then I showed him and he is like HOLY CRAP
lol
I won a fighterxsport item
:D Im so happy! LOVED DA PARTY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bman1967
05-12-2002, 07:02 AM
You guy's are the Bomb! After getting up at 3:30 AM Saturday and heading out for a local tournament series, I come home exhausted only to find the WLIPP is already in Progress. WLIPP was a blast, I laughed alot and tried to keep my eyes open as long as I could. I woke up this morning to find a nice message from AGD that said I won a warp!!!!

Thanks Tom. You are indeed a great guy. I'll definately be attending the next party too!

I won a Warp... I won a Warp... Wooot Woooot!

:D

marley618
05-12-2002, 10:04 AM
Yeah Tom,
That was great! So who won the emag? I didn't win anything but it was still cool. Mabey next time.

Goldie D Pimp
05-12-2002, 10:09 AM
Hey, if you guys that won the Vapor Jobs don't want them let me know. ( I do realize that this is mainly a mag room!:)) You can email me at Goldie@vaporworks.net We'll work out so you can using them as trading material or something. The Vapor job is worth about $50 to a bushy owner so you ought to be able to get something in trade for it! :)

Tunaman
05-12-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Goldie D Pimp
Hey, if you guys that won the Vapor Jobs don't want them let me know. ( I do realize that this is mainly a mag room!:)) You can email me at Goldie@vaporworks.net We'll work out so you can using them as trading material or something. The Vapor job is worth about $50 to a bushy owner so you ought to be able to get something in trade for it! :) You are to be commended on your class Goldie! Not many vendors would offer this kind of option. Kudo's to you!:D

El Pipi Fantasma
05-12-2002, 10:29 AM
That party rocked tom!
I got to talk to AMY!!!
Thank You so much!
I will make you richer this summer by buying an e-mag and everything to go with it!

spazzed
05-12-2002, 11:42 AM
Hehe, I gots me a pic of Amy!! Woot!!

Brian68mag
05-12-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by marley618
Yeah Tom,
That was great! So who won the emag? I didn't win anything but it was still cool. Mabey next time.
:) lucky me lol

AngelBoy
05-12-2002, 02:35 PM
I only got to see the very first part of it, missed the cage match and emag giveaway and about everything else, o well. Congrats to those who won though!!!

05-12-2002, 04:02 PM
i'm a little disapointed for the e-mag contest, after tom said stop and i checked my mail, it said cant send anymore messages and when i went to my inbox i had about 400 messages saying my mail couldnt be sent cause i allready passed my limit for the hour, oh well, maybe next time, congrats on winning the mag brian :) wish it was me but so does everyone else.. but what can i say, i didnt lose any money out of this so i have nothing to complain about.

thanks again for the party tom, btw, i voted for borgs to win, and they would have if it wasent for the 3x factor, good job spazz, in my eyes you killed the feds :D

Timmy63
05-12-2002, 04:38 PM
Great party Tom, it was a blast as usual. The Yo Boyz will probably stop by for the next party too. Hey, at least we didn't break anything!!!

El Pipi Fantasma
05-13-2002, 08:20 AM
If I would have known we would be doing e-mail bombing I would have whipped out my hacker skills and won the Mag.:cool: :D But that would be cheating and cheaters suck.:p