PDA

View Full Version : thanks for the e-mag tom and jon

Brian68mag
05-11-2002, 11:22 PM
im a little to excited to discribe right now, but thanks man..
:)

Brian68mag
05-11-2002, 11:23 PM
WOW LOL :)

personman
05-11-2002, 11:28 PM
I hate you.. :(

Good job. :p :D ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :cool: :)
LUCKY

Ultimator
05-11-2002, 11:31 PM
lol you're the most hated person on AO right now.

Gotta give ya props though, congrats on the emag!

Army
05-11-2002, 11:37 PM
Congrats!

Now you have to change your nick!

Rocp15126
05-11-2002, 11:44 PM
Congrats on your new Emag!

Aliens-8-MyDad
05-11-2002, 11:46 PM
hew won 3 things.... and some people won 0... oh well im gona be a good sport about this and say GOOD FOR YOU :)

DiRTyBuNNy
05-11-2002, 11:57 PM
all these script kiddies winning things on here...guess mail bombing does get you somewhere...

Brian68mag
05-12-2002, 12:06 AM
i wasnt using a bomb or script

DiRTyBuNNy
05-12-2002, 12:09 AM
sounds like someone is a little paranoid...

Brian68mag
05-12-2002, 12:19 AM
whatever, im just happy. If you cant handle someone winning thast your prob, i know i didnt cheat, thats all that matters, whenever someone wins there is this kinda bs so im not worried.
:D

selfdestruct
05-12-2002, 12:33 AM
can i have your emag?

Marek
05-12-2002, 03:37 AM
whatever, im just happy. If you cant handle someone winning thast your prob, i know i didnt cheat, thats all that matters, whenever someone wins there is this kinda bs so im not worried.

Well, whatever helps you sleep at night....

Steve Crush
05-12-2002, 06:44 AM
congratz guy on the new Emag

steve

irbodden
05-12-2002, 08:57 AM
Brian you ADMITTED you used something to bomb their boxes yesterday, don't lie ;)

You claimed you sent 1500 out of 2000 emails one contest, while every other person had their emails bouncing.

I am glad to see these cheaters winning- makes me not want to come back to any more "AGD Parties"

Brian68mag
05-12-2002, 09:18 AM
uh no, what i did do is hit back on my keyboard and then click send again. :)

Brian68mag
05-12-2002, 09:20 AM
wtf i NEVER said i sent 1500 outta 2000 emails i have NO idea were your getting that

Ultimator
05-12-2002, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by irbodden
Brian you ADMITTED you used something to bomb their boxes yesterday, don't lie ;)

You claimed you sent 1500 out of 2000 emails one contest, while every other person had their emails bouncing.

I am glad to see these cheaters winning- makes me not want to come back to any more "AGD Parties"

He won, you didn't. Get over it. I know you're going to reply and say "I'm not worried about who won, it's the fact that he cheated!" Well guess what, Tom Kaye never said that he couldn't hit the back button and hit send over and over. No matter how much you whine and complain an E-mag is not going to appear in your hands. I know you wanted the E-mag, we all did, but there can be only one and Brian just happened to be that person, so deal with it.

Otter
05-12-2002, 09:34 AM
but look at my lonely otter, i think he needs that emag!!!!! j/k anyways congrats again and enjoy the new gun:D

irbodden
05-12-2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Ultimator

He won, you didn't. Get over it. I know you're going to reply and say "I'm not worried about who won, it's the fact that he cheated!" Well guess what, Tom Kaye never said that he couldn't hit the back button and hit send over and over. No matter how much you whine and complain an E-mag is not going to appear in your hands. I know you wanted the E-mag, we all did, but there can be only one and Brian just happened to be that person, so deal with it.

I am glad good quality folk are coming here now, like yourself.

Did I ever ask for them to give me the Emag? No-

Did he do some sort of "cheat"? Yes-

Do I believe someone who cheats should win? No-

Do I believe you should be quite since you have been here for 1 month and don't even know me? Yes-

Has this EVER happend before, i.e. the complaing? No- but you wouldn't know considering you have been here for 1 month.

Jonno06
05-12-2002, 10:06 AM
BURN!!!!

most of these parties just bring in "n00b cocker jocks" so they can win prizes.....

btw,i doubt that emag is level 10....

shartley
05-12-2002, 10:06 AM
I personally get tired of hearing people say things like “You did not win, get over it!” or “You are just upset because you did not win.” when people comment on cheating (or unfair tactics at best). I for one did not win, nor even TRIED to win, but can tell you that I am not impressed with the tactics and now excuses and cover-ups by people who may have been awarded a prize (or prizes) by cheating. Sorry, YOU did not win.. you stole… big difference.

The spirit of the party is lost with such actions…

Now say something about how I see things…. Better yet be smart and DON’T.

Congratz to those who won prizes by competing fairly, and shame on you to those who "won" prizes by NOT competing fairly... and each individual must make the determination as to who was who for themselves.

Aliens-8-MyDad
05-12-2002, 10:08 AM
Do I believe you should be quite since you have been here for 1 month and don't even know me? Yes-

haha funy funny!!!!

Aliens-8-MyDad
05-12-2002, 10:10 AM
and why did u try to lie, i was on last night and you said u sent 2000 e-mails in a sort of e-mail bomb, i know im not the only one who saw it.

irbodden
05-12-2002, 10:13 AM
It was not supposed to be a big "burn" but it does annoy me how someone who registered in April of THIS year is telling me to "Shut up and stop complaining" considering I have been a member since December 20th- of 2000.

I was VERY happy when XSpy won his Emag- An AO regular winning a contest fair and square, but when someone who signed up a month ago with 40 posts walks away with $1500 in gear by using an exploit, it gets me angry.

I hope you look in the mirror Brian.

sk8dood
05-12-2002, 10:16 AM
Congrats to you Brian.

I dont think the party was that great that is why i left. And i do agree with shartley. and i dont think there is a way to prevent cheating in contests like that, something AGD should have thought of before hand. Also one thing AGD should have thought of was if some one could win more than once, that is a different topic, but again congrats to you brian, and all the people who won.

My $.02

Mossman
05-12-2002, 11:55 AM
Shameful...and thats to put it nicely.

I'm angry and i wasnt even at the party yesterday, but it sounds like a jip to me

Croix71
05-12-2002, 12:06 PM
Gratz on the E-Mag! :D

AGD
05-12-2002, 12:18 PM
Gentelmen,

We are going to look into the accusations of cheating. We do have a complete record of last nights events. If we find that people were sending emails beyond the rate of human capability we will deal with it then.

Thank you,

AGD

irbodden
05-12-2002, 12:24 PM
Good to hear Tom- I'd hate to have a cheater win.

Tom- He already admitted he used in exploit in his mail software to send them..

Tunaman
05-12-2002, 12:28 PM
The truth will prevail!:o

Brian68mag
05-12-2002, 01:08 PM
yep and you will see i didnt cheat tom, i can demonstrate my ways of sending if you want, 100% legal, tom has the emails he can see i wasnt sending with a bomb.

sk8dood
05-12-2002, 01:11 PM
Good to hear Tom is looking into it. And i hope that he finds no one is cheating.

Brian68mag
05-12-2002, 01:12 PM
Also, this was my first wlipp and i didnt even know we had to email people to win things, it was a suprise to me and i just did the best i could, i have NO exploits/hacks/cheats for anything on my computer, i have a few games, microsoft office stuff for school and mp3's, i dont use my computer much and dont know the first thing about hacking or anything.

irbodden
05-12-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Brian68mag
tom has the emails he can see i wasnt sending with a bomb.

Now your going to play dumb? I am getting a good chuckle out of this, yesterday you were acting like a script kiddie and now today acting like a computer newbie.

marley618
05-12-2002, 01:18 PM
Thanks for looking into it Tom, and what program do you use to send emails Brian68mag??

Krazy Ivan
05-12-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by marley618
Thanks for looking into it Tom, and what program do you use to send emails Brian68mag??

God guys! Act your age! Your dragging this out WAY too far, Tom said he was looking into it! There is no need to beat a dead horse!

That said, Gratz on the Emag, if you didn't cheat.
If you did, then I'm sorry but that is definetly not fair to everyone else, and you really don't deserve it.

However I accuse you of nothing, let Tom decide from what he finds.

irbodden
05-12-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Krazy Ivan

God guys! Act your age! Your dragging this out WAY too far, Tom said he was looking into it! There is no need to beat a dead horse!

That said, Gratz on the Emag, if you didn't cheat.
If you did, then I'm sorry but that is definetly not fair to everyone else, and you really don't deserve it.

However I accuse you of nothing, let Tom decide from what he finds.

I wish I was as mature as you.. Very nicely said.

marley618
05-12-2002, 01:32 PM
I didnt mean as in a mail bomb program, you misunderstood. I meant as in AOL, hotmail, yahoo.. email services i gues is a better word. Sorry.

Ultimator
05-12-2002, 01:36 PM
I suppose I owe you an apology irbodden, so, Sorry. I didn't really think about how unfair it was at the time. That being said, who gives if I registered April of this year? Does that have anything to do with anything? No- :p Whether you've been here 5 years or 5 days you still have freedom of speech and expression of opinion :rolleyes:

irbodden
05-12-2002, 01:39 PM
I agree- but you don't know me so I would stay clear of controversial conversations if I was a new memember.

I don't like cheaters and I don't like liers.

TransMan
05-12-2002, 01:44 PM
congrats doesnt matter if ya cheated or not personaly i dont think you did but whatever

DiRTyBuNNy
05-12-2002, 01:45 PM
I wasn't a part of the contest so i'm not biased..but the attitude this winner is giving on is really not in the spirit of AO and what the WLIPP was really for...I think the winner needs to think inwards a little bit and decide for himself if he really deserves what he got...

Krazy Ivan
05-12-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by marley618
I didnt mean as in a mail bomb program, you misunderstood. I meant as in AOL, hotmail, yahoo.. email services i gues is a better word. Sorry.

Sorry bro, but after reading an ENTIRE page of pointless accusation and speculation you get a little annoyed.

Kaiser Bob
05-12-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by irbodden

Now your going to play dumb? I am getting a good chuckle out of this, yesterday you were acting like a script kiddie and now today acting like a computer newbie.

After going over the chat logs of last night, I can find no place where Brian make mention of use of any type of a mailbomber. In fact his method as he said, was clicking the back button and sending again on a web type mail client, and in NO way is that cheating at all.

Otter
05-12-2002, 06:15 PM
please stop with all this. I just joined this forum because of the professional manner and detailed q&a. Lets not bring this forum down with people pointing fingers at who cheated and such. I didn't win anything but you know what, it doesn't really matter. ( sure it would of been nice to win a E-Mag). But like Tom said, he's lookin into it so lets just let this die out. You guys are better than all of this.. :D ... Enough said.

einhander619
05-12-2002, 07:43 PM
Wow, this is the sorriest thread that has ever crossed my screen. First of all, I feel sorry for everybody who stayed home on a gorgeous(here at least!) spring saturday night in order to "chat." For everyone kvetching about this Brian kid or whatever his name is, if he won that stuff fair and square, up for him, and welcome to AO. If he used some sort of program, he's obviously a geek and chances are you're richer, smarter, or better looking than he is!

polorboy
05-12-2002, 07:58 PM
ok, so how old is everyone? 2 maybe 3 years old? Congrats on winning the EMag and I for one do not think that you cheated. And so what guys if he won the EMag and he didn't, get a job and buy one if you want one so badly. I could not make it to this wlipp but at the last one I did not win anything and I was upset but acting like this and making accusations is just childish. All it shows is that some people can not handle losing gracefully. And if in the very slim possibility that you did cheat then that is just wrong man but I highly dis-agree with anyone who says that you cheated. Just because he could send in emails and some of you couldn't does not mean that he cheated. It could be your guys ISP's not being able to handle the bandwidth or he just got lucky and his computer kept a good conection. Anyway... people grow up and let TK handle this ok? What ever happens happens and if he does turn out to not have cheated than a lot of you guys owe him apologies. If it is otherwise than he owes us an apology. Either way there is nothing that you people can do sitting behind your computer screens and complaining about something you really don't know a whole heck of a lot about.

Fred
05-12-2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by shartley
I personally get tired of hearing people say things like “You did not win, get over it!” or “You are just upset because you did not win.” when people comment on cheating (or unfair tactics at best). I for one did not win, nor even TRIED to win, but can tell you that I am not impressed with the tactics and now excuses and cover-ups by people who may have been awarded a prize (or prizes) by cheating. Sorry, YOU did not win.. you stole… big difference.

The spirit of the party is lost with such actions…

Now say something about how I see things…. Better yet be smart and DON’T.

Congratz to those who won prizes by competing fairly, and shame on you to those who "won" prizes by NOT competing fairly... and each individual must make the determination as to who was who for themselves.

I'm on the same page as Shartley here.

Rooster
05-12-2002, 09:15 PM
You all do realize that by creating a stink over a gun already given away, you are convincing AGD never to do this again, don't you?

The past is the past. Leave it there and offer suggestions for the next time. If I was Tom, i would never give another gun away and kill the whole controversy before it started. Luckily, he delt with the criticisim last time, and came back with another gun, and you guys compalin again.

Personally, I'm just in awe that a gun was given away last night. And not just a gun, but the nicest mag on the market. Regardless of who won, it just shows what dedication AGD has to its loyal customers.

Brian68mag
05-12-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Kaiser Bob

After going over the chat logs of last night, I can find no place where Brian make mention of use of any type of a mailbomber. In fact his method as he said, was clicking the back button and sending again on a web type mail client, and in NO way is that cheating at all.
Can you post those logs please?

RATM
05-12-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Ultimator
I suppose I owe you an apology irbodden, so, Sorry. I didn't really think about how unfair it was at the time. That being said, who gives if I registered April of this year? Does that have anything to do with anything? No- :p Whether you've been here 5 years or 5 days you still have freedom of speech and expression of opinion :rolleyes:
That right there shows you're status as a newbie around here. I haven't been here long, but I know Freedom of speach, does not exist here. Read the forum rules. We've had plenty of posts deleted for topics on 9/11, Religion and various other stuff.

Kaiser Bob
05-12-2002, 09:41 PM
I cant post the whole log because its huge, but here is where the misunderstanding seems to happen.

(brian68mag) omg this is cool
(brian68mag) i cant believe this
(@AOArmy) hi jeff!
(ultimator) Brian Bradley winning 3 prizes ........... sorry but that is suspicious.
(AdmIN) damn you brian!
(Kaiser_Bob) RgeAgnstMrClean, you going?
(wesley) WORD ULTIMATOR
(RgeAgnstMrClean) i dont think so
(ultimator) grats though brian
(PBdaddy) Oh ..now it works...
(AdmIN) im going to come over and check out your mag brian!
(Personman) will someone tell me if the fighterx winners get 1 or 2 prizes?
(Kaiser_Bob) RgeAgnstMrClean, wanna part with it?
(brian68mag) it hit back on my keyboard and then clocked send again
(wesley) loljk
(Xzion) Suspicious?? thats the understatement of the century
(PbllerNH) yeah lucky for brian bradley I guess
(Les-the-JimmyHa) yeah for real...I hate to be a sore loser, but I smell either A) a mass mailing program, or B) foul play
(RgeAgnstMrClean) for the right price, Kaiser
(irboddenao) Brian Bradley had a mail bombing prog he used
»»» [Joinƒ#automags] AO_User1([email protected])
(irboddenao) He admited it guys..
(brian68mag) no i dont
(black_dragun) anyone going to the spyder challenge this august 7-11
(@Tom_Kaye) fighter x gets one prize each
(PbllerNH) maybe I should change my last name to bradley and I would be set :)
(Personman) thanks tom!
(irboddenao) Brian
»»» [QuitƒGotenks] $null
(PBdaddy) I kept getting ***automags cannot send to channel all during the party!
(Kaiser_Bob) RgeAgnstMrClean, PM
(irboddenao) You said you sent 1500 of the 2000 emals
(Personman) just wanted to get that clear
(splbrad) the kid does not have the brains for mass e-mail
(irboddenao) emails
(irboddenao) in the first one
(AdmIN) GUYS HE KICKED YOUR BUTTS GET OVER IT GO BRIAN!!!!#!~#!@#$@#$!@#$!@#
-Rob_AGD:#automags- AdmIN triggered protection- Caps abuse - 100%
(Personman) xen thought it was 2 each cuz of 4 ppl and 8 prizes
(alex) I am not brian
(brian68mag) thanks

Brian68mag
05-12-2002, 10:01 PM
(splbrad) the kid does not have the brains for mass e-mail

lol thats my townz paintball dealer :)

Brian68mag
05-12-2002, 10:03 PM
kaiser bob, can you send me the log through email please?
[email protected]