PDA

View Full Version : WLIPP and Level 10 Info ??

jurassic
05-12-2002, 12:01 AM
Made it to the WLIPP for 10 min before leaving with the wife and inlaws for a night out!!
Please tell all about what Tom said on the chat tonight for
those of us not lucky enough to be there about the Level 10 mods. Any more specifics on the mod? A release date?? Etc?!?
Thanks!!

TITAN
05-12-2002, 10:45 AM
he said it will be out in a matter of weeks not months
and he said it consisted of a bolt and some o-rings that you can install by yourself w/o the need of tools. i think thats pretty much it.

Aliens-8-MyDad
05-12-2002, 10:51 AM
he also said it was gonna be at a reasonable price, and how it was gonna make the mag chop just as much as normal guns not more like they do now

speedballbanks
05-12-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Aliens-8-MyDad
he also said it was gonna be at a reasonable price, and how it was gonna make the mag chop just as much as normal guns not more like they do now

huh??????? i don't think i catch yuo but it sounds like it will chop just as much as before let me know i am confused.

DiRTyBuNNy
05-12-2002, 11:23 AM
yeah...we're all waiting for the level 10 oring kit..hehehhe...

Omicron
05-12-2002, 11:25 AM
It will not chop or break balls as much as it did before, so it will break and chop balls about as often as other markers.

He also said it will RETROFIT ALL AGD MARKERS! ALL of them...

InfinatyBPS
05-12-2002, 11:33 AM
Wasn't there a post that said " I bet its prolly gonna be a O-Ring Kit or a screw kit or somthing... and look at us all excited for the new o ring kit:rolleyes: ."
Someone said that and I find it funny how its actualy true :D

speedballbanks
05-12-2002, 11:42 AM
i want tom to post some pictures come on post away if you want pics of what exactly it is

PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES

let's get some pics tommy lol

BlackVCG
05-12-2002, 01:12 PM
It consists of bolt, o-rings and PT parts. It's NOT an o-ring kit. :rolleyes:

Before it's asked, it will retrofit to EVER GUN AGD EVER MADE. Didn't get that? IT WILL RETROFIT TO EVERY GUN AGD EVER MADE. For further clarification this means if you have a Sydarm, RT, Retro Valve in your Mag, E-Mag, RT-Pro, HyperMag or Smartmag or anything else with an AGD valve, this will fit your gun. If you want to know if this will fit your gun, the answer is yes.

Krazy Ivan
05-12-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by BlackVCG

PT parts?? WTF do you mean by that?

speedballbanks
05-12-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Krazy Ivan

PT parts?? WTF do you mean by that?

he means power tube parts

one more question does this mean it will be more or less reactive in the retro.

TITAN
05-12-2002, 01:28 PM
it will be just as reactive

speedballbanks
05-12-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by TITAN
it will be just as reactive

how do you know are you on the inside?!

TITAN
05-12-2002, 02:05 PM
it was asked last night and one of the mods answered it

Load SM5
05-12-2002, 02:20 PM

Before it's asked, it will retrofit to EVER GUN AGD EVER MADE. Didn't get that? IT WILL RETROFIT TO EVERY GUN AGD EVER MADE. For further clarification this means if you have a Sydarm, RT, Retro Valve in your Mag, E-Mag, RT-Pro, HyperMag or Smartmag or anything else with an AGD valve, this will fit your gun. If you want to know if this will fit your gun, the answer is yes.

Yea, but will it fit my gun?;)

Don't hit me........

Krazy Ivan
05-12-2002, 03:42 PM
Ahhh, pt, power tube...Sneaky devils....I get your game, using the old Fork In the EYE!!!

er, um...nevermind..:D

speedballbanks
05-12-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5

Yea, but will it fit my gun?;)

Don't hit me........

i heard it wouldn't.................................lol

Manuel_FZR
05-12-2002, 06:27 PM

Great answer! *lol* :D :p

... but will it fit my MiniMag? ;) :p

PigSweat
05-12-2002, 08:54 PM

What about the old Panthers? ;) :D :p

Kevmag
05-12-2002, 09:09 PM
So what do I do with the Superbolt I spent $50 on just 2 months ago?

Omicron
05-12-2002, 09:11 PM
Thats what I was going to ask (I bought a SB too), I was just going to wait till the level 10 was out to ask Mr. Kaye...So what do we do?? Anyone know? I was going to ask Mr. Kaye if we can trade in the SB for the Level 10 with some money added of course...

Restola
05-12-2002, 11:18 PM
If you want to know if this will fit your gun, the answer is yes.

but will it fit my phantom :D