PDA

View Full Version : UGGG, Worse day of pb ever... for me... and mostly because of me...

InfinatyBPS
05-12-2002, 10:16 AM
Ok I went to a new feild today. It's called sunol paintball, it seemed realy cool, other than all the bugs(realy bad spiders, fleas, mosquitos, wasps, and like 10 more I couldn't identify). It was mostly speedball/bunkerball... It was a great feild. But anyways, as soon as I air up my cocker I hear "PSSSSSSS" I turn down my pressure on my reg and finaly figure out my 3 way is out of time... I take off my set screw and go to time it, and the collar was totaly stuck, I remembered that I put loc tite on it so I wouldnt lose my timing, because I lost the screw... So then I find someone with a lighter and try to heat it up after burning my fingers like 3 times i give the guy his lighter back and try to turn it, still stuck, so after about the 3rd game is over I figure i can just set down the lpr pressure and use it like a pump(cock the back block after every shot). And I go to turn my knob and it stuck and I remember that I put loc tite on that, luckily I find a helpful guy that had locking wrench and a cloth so I turn down my pressure all the way, and then for about 5 games I shoot it like that and I was realy sucking, i feel and itching in my eye and i rub it and it gets worse so I figure I better not rub again and I get some water and put it in my eye and it just makes it worse and then I put some visene alergy drops. And they make it burn and by this time i could hardly open my eye because it was so swolen and was just dripping constaintly, and my other won was starting to ich. And I just sit there sneezing and having wet cloths on my eyes waiting to get picked up, well after about an hour and a half of not playing my parents get there and I leave. And it realy sucked. The swelling in my eyes are just barely going down. And my eyes are hecka red. It looks like i just smoked a bowl... So ya my day sucked...

Jonno06
05-12-2002, 10:22 AM
lol,sorry to hear that.....

my day of PB sucked also....that would be because i havent played in OVER 1 MONTH!!!

oh well,stay away from that field...

InfinatyBPS
05-12-2002, 10:35 AM
Well, the feild is great and only 30 mins from my house, so im planning on going again, but Im gonna load up on allergy meds before... and ill bring bug spray next time...

spazzed
05-12-2002, 11:55 AM
You might wanna remember to get the loc-tite off 1st!

Major Ho
05-12-2002, 12:04 PM
What caused the eye thing? That sounds pretty gnarly, just hoping it turns out ok.

magc68
05-12-2002, 01:12 PM
y would u lokctite the 3 way and rock knob? these r 2 things that will need to be adjusted occasionally if u have a higher end cocker.

InfinatyBPS
05-12-2002, 01:41 PM
I thought it was blue loc tite but it was off brand red strength that looked blue...

StuDawggie
05-12-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by InfinatyBPS
...as soon as I air up my cocker...

That sounds like one of your problems right there. But the rest of the day that sucks. I have allergies so I know how bad it can be at an outdoor field, when they're bugging you (no pun intended it). Sorry to hear your day sucked but hey that's the breaks sometime. Best of luck on your next game.

Army
05-12-2002, 10:47 PM
Yeah, they never really drained the Sunol basin, so the creek runs really slow. Result: way too many bugs for no good reason!

Ya know, that's within driving distance. Maybe I'll take a day this summer and get up there to play.

Rocp15126
05-12-2002, 11:27 PM
Man I miss San Jose. I use to go play Woodstalk sometimes ( Is 17 still a bad drive?), and go up to Sacto to play at Paintball Sam's. Luckly here in Pittsburgh there appears to be plenty of places to play. I always carry a few Benedril with me when I go outdoors just in case my allergeys act up. I feel for you, I have had the same thing happen to me.

Hey Army - Did you know anybody named J. Rogers in your unit?

InfinatyBPS
05-13-2002, 12:27 AM
Hey army that would be cool... tell me if u do and i'll see if I can go up too... and ROCP, never played woodstock, sams is cool. and 17 is and always will be a bad drive :)

Croix71
05-13-2002, 01:09 AM
Dang, you didn't have a spare gun to use as back up?