PDA

View Full Version : Barrel For Centerfeed Rt Pro

spotty
05-12-2002, 12:44 PM
HI, I'M KIND OF NEW TO AUTOMAGS, BUT NOT PAINTBALL. I RECENTLY PURCHASED AN RT PRO CENTERFEED. ALOT OF RELIABLE SOURCES INFORMED ME IF I WASN'T GOING TO A WARP FEED THAT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD WAY TO GO, SO I DID IT. MY QUESTION: IS THERE A BARREL ADAPTOR, OR ANY SPECIFIC MFG. OF BARRELS FOR THE CENTERFEED MODEL? PLEASE HELP, I RECENTLY BOUGHT A 13" STEALTH(I BARREL I'VE ALWAYS USED)FOR AUTOMAG, AND IT OBVISOULY DON'T FIT. ANY INFO IN GENERAL ON ALL BARRELS AVAILABLE, AND BARREL ADAPTORS WOULD BE APRRECIATED. THANKS, SP0TTY

BlackVCG
05-12-2002, 01:22 PM
First of all, welcome to AO.

Please don't use all caps in your posts. It's against the rules, is hard to read and implies that you're yelling.

As for centerfeed barrels, I do know that JJ makes a centerfeed ceramic barrel, DYE makes centerfeed barrels, Smarts Parts makes centerfeed freak backs and BOA will custom mill centerfeed barrels.

That's what I know of, there might be more available. They aren't listed on most sites on the net, but if you call around you should be able to get that carries them or can special order one for you. Also, contact Tunaman here on AO. He has centerfeed DYE barrels or can get them and is an excellent person to deal with.

damageinc54
05-13-2002, 03:11 AM
I have some modified centerfeed barrels I will sell you. I am a Machinist and I milled some barrels to work on a centerfeed mag. Here is a pic of my mod. Notice the new hole for the twist lock.