PDA

View Full Version : First Ever Cage Match Champions....Federation is Number One!!

TooDamnSweet
05-12-2002, 08:26 PM
The Federation Kicked Butt!!!!! We are the Champions!!!

Shatner the Supreme and his Indestructable Team (which includes me) are gonna make you wish you never heard of WilliamShatner.com

It was a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone one for putting up with my screw up during the first round and for all the support. Spazzed is great, thanks for the congrats you posted on our board.

And a Great Big Thanks to Mr. Kaye, you are TooDamnKewl!!

Oh, did I mention that WE WON!!!

Chanting
We're number one, we're number one, we're number one, We're number one, we're number one, we're number one, We're number one, we're number one, we're number one,
We're number one, we're number one, we're number one,
We're number one, we're number one, we're number one.

Thank you, thank you very much...

LawFox32
05-12-2002, 08:29 PM
congrats, I guess

Cope
05-12-2002, 08:30 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS NO TIME FOR LOSERS CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS-OF THE WOOOOOOOOORLD!!
:D :D :D :D

Tough luck Spazzed,you are great too!;)

05-12-2002, 08:57 PM
only champions cause you had that 3x BS lol you needed help to win and thats pretty sad

TransMan
05-12-2002, 08:59 PM
i already wished that i had never heard of william shatner what a horrible actor

05-12-2002, 09:05 PM
haha i still dont know who he is... all i know is hes from one of thoes space movies like starwars or something like that :p

TooDamnSweet
05-12-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by 1105
only champions cause you had that 3x BS lol you needed help to win and thats pretty sad

Ofcourse you're gonna make excuses NOW! After you LOST! LOL

TooDamnSweet
05-12-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Cope
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS NO TIME FOR LOSERS CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS-OF THE WOOOOOOOOORLD!!
:D :D :D :D

Tough luck Spazzed,you are great too!;)

I was trying to think of that song and for the life of me could not remember it. Thanks Cope!

LawFox32,
Thanks...I guess LOL

Cope
05-12-2002, 09:17 PM
Your welcome,Yvonnie!

It just seemed appropriate somehow....;)

retrotrek
05-12-2002, 09:20 PM
Whine all you want, but according to YOUR game rules, we won. No two ways about it.

We are the champions. We prevail. We will prevail in August, too. All victories point to us! Shatner.com dominates!

But, we love you guys just the same! You're Grrr-8!
Good idea. We should do this again some time!:D

TransMan
05-12-2002, 09:45 PM
i will love shooting shatner it will be much fun i would also like to see some of u trekies dressed up in your star trek uniforms that would be funny

retrotrek
05-12-2002, 10:22 PM
If you shoot anything like you punctuate, I am not afraid.

:D

spazzed
05-12-2002, 10:33 PM
Be nice to the trekkies! They have feelings too! Well, some of em' anyways :D Thanks for the kind words trekkies, I appreciate it.

"Keep your friends close, & your enemies closer."

You trekkies wanna go out for a drink sometime? :cool:

The borg will prevail, have no doubt. Assimilation is your destiny.

spazzed
05-12-2002, 10:35 PM
BTW, 1105, lay off em'. They won fair & square. They didn't break any rules, didn't cheat, nothing like that. It was just a lack of foresight by all parties involved (stoopid 30 seconds!;) ) I'm not gonna lie, I do feel like I got the short end of the stick, but **** happens, ya know? Ya take it, deal w/ it & move on. Next time, my fellow borg & I will prevail.

TooDamnSweet
05-12-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by spazzed
BTW, 1105, lay off em'. They won fair & square. They didn't break any rules, didn't cheat, nothing like that. It was just a lack of foresight by all parties involved (stoopid 30 seconds!;) ) I'm not gonna lie, I do feel like I got the short end of the stick, but **** happens, ya know? Ya take it, deal w/ it & move on. Next time, my fellow borg & I will prevail.

Hey Spazzed,

Thanks, that was kewl of you to say. From what Mr. Kaye said, this was the first match so they're still trying to figure stuff out.

And about next time, we're gonna win like the last time. LOL

Rocp15126
05-12-2002, 10:45 PM
Congrats on the Win!

The feds have won.........this time! The Borg will be back!

spazzed
05-12-2002, 10:49 PM
Anytime 2sweet. I don't wanna see ppl go crazy just because I should have won!:p :D
j/k...
You didn't do anything to deserve gettin spit at, ya know? Besides, you're well-liked around here, gotta watch out for my enemy ;-) hehehe... Are you going to shatnerball?

TooDamnSweet
05-12-2002, 10:59 PM
Spazzed,

Yeah, I'm gonna go, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna play yet. Load and Mr. Kaye both said I should. Load gave me a lot of pointers and info. on the sport. (which is good because I never played before. But I'm not sure yet, I told Load that I would make a decision by Monday, which is tomorrow... (so don't be surprised if I'm not around tomorrow haha)

Are you going?

Thanks Rocp15126
;)

spazzed
05-12-2002, 11:04 PM
I'm gonna try to. Depends on if I've got the money or not. I need to make up my mind soon... Ve Shalt See....