PDA

View Full Version : Does paintballfx.com suck?

FooTemps
05-12-2002, 11:11 PM
I'm curious... My experience with paintballfx.com SUCKS... It's been 2 months and I haven't gotten my v-force shield. First they sent me a case of paint and then they lost the case of paint somewhere in their warehouse.

What is anyone else's experience with them?

FooTemps
05-12-2002, 11:33 PM
Up, I don't care what you say if I up this early... I'm in desperate need of help...

spazzed
05-12-2002, 11:42 PM
I'll give you another up, even though you don't need it, simply because I've never ordered through them!!

sliknik
05-12-2002, 11:55 PM
I've never ordered through them but I have a friend who has a couple of times. He has gotten everything all but one time they forgot something (can't remember what), but he emailed them non stop for about a month, and eventually they credited his card back. To me they seem a bit unprofessional and lacking, but they have good prices on certain goods. When you play such an expensive sport, finding a good deal is hard to pass up, no matter where you find it.

-Slik

p.s. If it were me I would call them and ask where my mask was, sometimes if a store doesn't have a good in stock they won't inform the customer. They'll just wait until they get more in, and send one to you then.

FooTemps
05-12-2002, 11:59 PM
I've been calling them for 5 weeks... They've been looking for my order for about 2 and a half weeks. 2 other weeks they said they didn't get the case of paint back yet. I didn't call them for that other half week... The other 3 were just shipping. 1.5 weeks to ship to my place... another 1 to get back to them...